Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like to put it in a pie chart type of thing....I'm 45% German, 45% English and 10% European/French Canadain.

(European: Irish, Welsh, Scottish, Dutch, French, Swiss, Norwegich, Belgic, Czech)

I know that my dad is Irish as were his parents and Grandparents.

I know my Mum is English as are her parents, but her Grandparents are English and Polish! From there i get lost, I'm sure theres a copy of my family tree somewhere around here!

Night SG! :wave: :hug: Have a good one!

And Russty :sexywink: :flirt:

My mom was born in Northern Ireland and lived there for some of her childhood...I deny that and like to pretend she's from the cool Ireland :lol:

I have to go for a bit. The baby is fussing. I think she is tired. Time for me to go cuddle with the little monkey for a bit and see if she will take a nap. :wave: :hug:

bono_gal said:

I know that my dad is Irish as were his parents and Grandparents.

I know my Mum is English as are her parents, but her Grandparents are English and Polish! From there i get lost, I'm sure theres a copy of my family tree somewhere around here!

My parents did some searching on the internet a few years back...so that's how I remember all of this....and I'm related to two presidents...one by blood and one by marrige.

Thats cool Weldy!

Erm, I dont know if I'm related to any famous people :shrug: I'll have to do some research!

So all I have is the Beatles' barber and a possible Bono link!

I will research into it though and find out if their is a distant link!

Bye Russty :hug:

bono_gal said:
Thats cool Weldy!

Erm, I dont know if I'm related to any famous people :shrug: I'll have to do some research!

So all I have is the Beatles' barber and a possible Bono link!

I will research into it though and find out if their is a distant link!

Bye Russty :hug:

You are so much cooler than me....if you are related to the Beatles' Barber (I know...I know)....and have a possible Bono Link.

You are way cooler!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You are so much cooler than me....if you are related to the Beatles' Barber (I know...I know)....and have a possible Bono Link.

You are way cooler!

It is certain that the Penny Lane barber shop was owned by my Grandad, which is cool. If you know the lyrics to Penny Lane then you'll know what I'm talking about! lol.

The possible Bono link would be so cool, but I'd have to stop my drooling....sharpish!

More Cardiff Pictures by me :reject:

Cardiff5.jpg

Cardiff4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom