Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All those pictures are great!!! I can't wait to see them in November! It won't come soon enough. :hyper:

Someone just sent this to me in an email. Just thought it was worth sharing.

"When you're down to nothing, God is up to something.

Russty Cat said:
All those pictures are great!!! I can't wait to see them in November! It won't come soon enough. :hyper:

Someone just sent this to me in an email. Just thought it was worth sharing.

You are very welcome Russty...I'm happy that I already got the chance to see them

(now I need to wait until I get a big enough check to get the tickets for the September concert).

greeneyedgirl said:
I drink one of those chocolate coffee frappaccino things everyday.
Expensive habit.:(

:wave: & :hug:s to all!!!

:drool: :drool:
since i by a pint or 2 of Ben & jerry's about every week or 2, the mocha frappechino's have been cut back :D but i love tose too! :D:drool:

just there for a few mins .. maybe be back at the netcafe tongiht.....

Sad_Girl said:

That is very cool! :cool:

Edge looks just like the men on the Odell side of my family; and actually, he sounds a lot like My uncle who was a singer, too :lol:
I've really got to figure out a way to prove we're distant cousins :hmm: :shifty:

I also have to do that! Problem is, I have to figure out how I'm related to Bono :sad:
It would be too weird if we were.

My Dad says that his sisters and most of his brothers all have the same look about them. The look of B. He says they all have the same tired eye'd look, (shown mostly in The Sweetest Thing and Beautiful Day videos!) My dad also has the same nose as Bono, before he had it smashed lol.

It would be cool to prove I was related to B, but I think it's a long shot!

Russty Cat said:

Bird it is quite a problem around here. We've had fires that have burnt down whole towns in a matter of hours. Last summer there is a small town about 10 miles from us that burnt to the ground. It was really sad.

About a 2 months before that happened when we'd lived here less then a month, Mr. Cat called me from work and said that there was a fire some place that he had seen the fire barrigade fly over. So I turn on the tv and sure enough there was a huge fire coming our way. About 30 minutes later a sheriff showed up at my door and told me to get my kids and animals together that we had to leave. He told me that our main road was already blocked so he was going to have to walk us out thru a back road to meet up with a crew that would take us to an evacuation center. Problem was that I was 9 months pregnant on bed rest! None of the cars could make it thru the canyons where we had to go so a neighbor put me on horseback and we went into the canyon and waited out the fire with our neighbors. They were so sweet. They said that if we weren't leaving they weren't leaving either. Luckily they stopped it before it reached our houses.

Wow. :hug: for your neighbor and Mr. Cat (though trying to save the houses and getting trapped, that was a bit crazy!).

When my family first moved out here, we were out in the middle of nowhere. In the past ten years there has been so much building and expansion that we're almost right back in the middle of town again. It's enough to fool me into thinking I don't have much to worry about when it comes to wildfires, but then I realize this one (the Cave Creek Complex fire - I think it's been mentioned on national news a time or two) isn't as far away as I would like. Thirty minute drive, maybe.

Sorry for the delay in replies - trying to get stuff together so I can go out for the afternoon.

Russty Cat said:
Good morning guys :D

Its so hot here already I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I just vaccumed the whole stink house. :mad: Its already 106 at 10:30am. I wouldn't be surprised if we reach 110 today. Its going to be a long hot weekend.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

oh honey,, stop all the heavy activities!!! right now!!! and drink lots a water!!!

:hug:

bono_gal said:

I also have to do that! Problem is, I have to figure out how I'm related to Bono :sad:

My Dad says that his sisters and most of his brothers all have the same look about them. The look of B. He says they all have the same tired eye'd look, (shown mostly in The Sweetest Thing and Beautiful Day videos!) My dad also has the same nose as Bono, before he had it smashed lol.

I'm hoping that i'm related to...My great great grandfather came from Dublin so i'd love to track him in Ireland. Most of the records have been destroyed:madspit:

bono_gal said:

Well We're not to far removed from our Irish heritage (my family) just a few generations, but we left under slightly shady circumstances (Running from the law) and were very good at covering our tracks, it's been difficult tracing our family tree thoroughly. I sincerely doubt that it's true, but it is a VERY FREAKY Resemblance :ohmy: my mom freaked out one day, she came in and I had the HTDAAB DVD on her big screen TV and she heard Edge singing and saw him :shocked: (Her brother who used to sing died several years ago, so it was a rather frightening moment, actually, but now she can laugh about it :lol: )

bono_gal said:

My Dad's completely Irish, that's why I suppose their is some sort of chance!!

Ni's completely irish and i keep on trying to see if he could be... He's related to the nun on the old Irish £5 note, His second cousin was Prime Minister(of Ireland) a few years back and he's cousin was the Grand National winning Jockey a copule of years back so surely there's a Bono link there somewhere ....

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

oh honey,, stop all the heavy activities!!! right now!!! and drink lots a water!!!

:hug:

Hi Dazz :hug: No worries I've stopped doing any big stuff for the rest of the day. I'm going to wait till the sun goes down to do anything else.

Hi Fly! :hug: :heart: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom