Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voila :mac:
bonofuzzyLOL.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
I gotta go pic up me pup up from the vet. Send good vibes my way. :hug: :heart:

I'll be back later. :wave:

hope everythingn is ok with the pups:ohmy: goodluck bri!! see you later and thanks for the pic:hug: :hug: :hug:

hey dazz...yeah I am still here...for a sec anyway..then i got to make freakin dinner:madspit:

oh ok i gotta go very soon my self....

an aquaintence may be able to get me Linux-based programs that are like Photshop & Painter, since i reccently got a donated {to me} '99 Apple --? e-mac---- but i can't aford the expensive software, or even internet service :sigh: .

when i get it ...sometime later i hope i'll be able to do an occasional fun images myself {whether 'smut' related or not :D} and send them here. Or CGeneral Pleba whern they're appropriate. :wink:

have a good dinner.

I won't be here tonight...but i'll be in for the NJ setlist & plebaPGP tomorrow night. see ya!

Last edited:
Mucca said:
:yes:

I have spare block at the end of every other day so here I am! :D

:hug:

How are you DG?

Sneaking on during school :tsk:. I've never ever done that :shifty: :wink:

Meh...my mother wouldn't let me drive my car today because she's worried the battery will go again. And I found out that bastard is telling people I :censored:ed him. :mad:

But other than that, things are peachy!

Of course not DG, because you are just such an :angel:......NOT!! :lol: :evil:

What?!?! :madspit: :mad: That's just low!!

One of the girls in my grade was planning to drive to a nearby resort after our prom with a couple friends but her mom didn't want her driving after staying up all night so she took away her insurance. :huh: Mother's are getting smarter these days.....

You'd have fun explaining that!:laugh:

My parents have walked in a couple times, luckily they don't usually read what's on the screen :huh:

Mucca said:
You'd have fun explaining that!:laugh:

My parents have walked in a couple times, luckily they don't usually read what's on the screen :huh:

They've walked in on you a few times? You must have a very active social life! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom