Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only 3 posts away come on Mucca - you know you want to know NOW!!!! :ohmy: :wink:

Look what Kelly posted on pleba :drool:

0b5fc86d.jpg

And Edge looks :combust: :combust:
6360b186.jpg

:rockon: Always think of you Mucca when i see that smilie to this day! It's the seizure off a cliff thing!! :huh: :lol:

Wow! B looks mad as hell there!!!! But what's this - He appears to have some large object sticking out of his pants again!!! :giggle:

Nice Edgy pic, tho it's quite an amusing expression!!! :lmao:

:lol:

I was watching the Slane DVD (again!!) yesterday night and when I saw Bono shaking his body ( i forgot what song) I couldn't help but think of this smiley :rockon:

Slane? Shaking his body? Looking like this: :rockon: !

Wonder which part that is! :hmm:

susanp6 said:
Wow! B looks mad as hell there!!!! But what's this - He appears to have some large object sticking out of his pants again!!! :giggle:

Nice Edgy pic, tho it's quite an amusing expression!!! :lmao:

Maybe B's mad cause no one wanted to play with him. Maybe you should be his new playmate.:wink:

It's a cute expression :cute: :giggle:

Maybe i'll have to watch it soon&discover the evidence, purely for scientific study of course! :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Maybe i'll have to watch it soon&discover the evidence, purely for scientific study of course! :lmao:

:lmao:

Why of course. I've already done some very extensive studies of the UTEOTW bull fight. The camera angle is perfectly aimed at Edgy's littl bottom :drool: :laugh:

4000!!!!!!!!!!!

For 4,000 I think I'm going to take the route Bri took for her 10,000th post speech. Granted, 4K isn't 10K but whatever. *deep breath* Here it goes.....and I mean all of this.

When I first joined Interference a month ago(yes, I have 4000 posts in a month and I'm still undecided whether that means I've accopmlished something or I just have nothing better to do), I expected to find a forum to discuss my love for U2 with. What I wasn't expecting was to find you girls.

There are many chat threads on this forum.What sets you girls apart from them(besides the smut of course ) is how welcoming and friendly you were when I began posting here. All of you had known each other for awhile and could have just shut me out. But you didn't. You welcomed me right into the madness.

I've had more laughs here than I can count in the past month. Thanks to you all, I'll never look at or use hand sanitizer again without laughing. HD no longer means High Definition.I've also added the words bonogasm, larrigasm, edgetastic, and adamazing to my vocabulary. BTW, I made the last 2 up myself.

You can always count on someone to be there for the good times, but when times get tough, you find out who your true friends are. Things have not been the greatest for me in the past month, as you all know. I've vented to you all plenty about it. But those rough times would have been even harder to get through if I didn't have all of you. I appreciate it more than I can say. :hug:

*Ignores cutoff music* I haven't gotten to the thank you's yet! Sheesh!

And now I'd like to thank the following:
Wild, Susan, and M4P-I've been trying to figure out why I came into PLEBA and I finally remembered.I followed you all over here from the describe the person above you thread. :) If it weren't for you 3 hijacking that thread, where would I be? And because of you Susan, I'll be trying curry.:) :hug:
Mucca-my love. but are you one of my three true loves? you shall find out. And BTW, I watched the tape of you playing the guitar. It's good.
Bri-the cap goddess. And a great friend as well. But just because I'm thanking you, don't think I'm not plotting how to overthrow you as the postwhore queen. Until then, I bow down to you. :bow:
VP-the smut queen. Genteel and subtlety were never your strong traits.And I know that after only being here a month.:wink:
SG and Drea-Thanks for turning me on(pun intended) to Adam.
Dis-my shower buddy. :wink:
GG-even though you shouted at me, I still love ya.
Weldy-an all-around sweetheart.
Jules-Come back soon.
SoBe,E, Russty, Ruff, and the rest of you: don't know you all very well. But from what I know, you're great.

And that's it. If I forgot you, I'm sorry. Doesn't mean I don't luv ya. :heart: :hug:

*clinks chamagne glasses* Here's to 4000 more!

Oh, what are my 3 true loves? I'll never tell. :wink:

Last edited:
:lmao: Edgys' little bottom!!!! I actually laughed out loud at that one!!

Yes out with it DG!!!! Otherwise B won't give you all of the nice treats he promised!!!! :sexywink: :tongue:

Mucca -She's being evil def!! Sitting there reading&having a rite giggle! Drawing it out!!!

Hey some of those pix Kelly posted are exceptionally tasty! In one B is opening his mouth very wide (again!) and in another, he seems to have lipstick smeared on his cheek! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
:lmao: Edgys' little bottom!!!! I actually laughed out loud at that one!!

Yes out with it DG!!!! Otherwise B won't give you all of the nice treats he promised!!!! :sexywink: :tongue:

Mucca -She's being evil def!! Sitting there reading&having a rite giggle! Drawing it out!!!

Hey some of those pix Kelly posted are exceptionally tasty! In one B is opening his mouth very wide (again!) and in another, he seems to have lipstick smeared on his cheek! :ohmy:

:lmao:
Well he does have a little bottom :shrug: :wink:

Lipstick? really?
*goes off to do some further research*

Finally DG!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Woo-hoo!!!! DG reaches 4000!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :applaud:

What was i saying about torturers!!! :shame: Naughty DG!!

Curries are the best!! :tongue:

daygloeyes2 said:
Mucca-I'm saving that for 10K. :wink:

You didn't like my lovely little speech?

:lol: I don't think I'll have to wait too long for the 10k speech :wink:

It was a lovely speech! And I'm really glad you found us! You were an excellent addition to our ring of smut-filled pervs. You fit right in :wink: :hug:

Glad you enjoyed the vid :sexywink:

Susan - DG taped me playing with Edge's guitar when he was still locked up in my closet. :wink:
She's selling it and not sharing any of the profits with me :tongue:

The girl likes to sit and watch......alot! :laugh:

Mucca said:
Susan - DG taped me playing with Edge's guitar when he was still locked up in my closet. :wink:
She's selling it and not sharing any of the profits with me :tongue:

The girl likes to sit and watch......alot! :laugh:

I would have joined in....but I don't want me in the internet along with you and The Edge! :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I would have joined in....but I don't want me in the internet along with you and The Edge! :wink:

You should've! It would've been fun! Just think of how famous you would've been if you were in there with us :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom