Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before you go to bed Wild - Did you receive that vid of some hr long U2 prog GG was on about? She said she could send me one too!

And nite&sa not to talk longer! :wave: :hug:

Night Wild :wave:

Hehe... I like that Mucca... VP and I should get matching "Dragon Hunter" T-shirts made up (I'd wear mine to the concert ... but then again I might get a little too enthusiastic about it and get myself beat up by security :D )

Last edited:
I'm an avid dragon hunter too remember!! :giggle:

Oh Mucca! The other thing i wondered was have you any idea of wether you're in the U2 vid? I haven't seen it on yet anywhere!

Wouldn't it be so exciting to actually see you on there! And there would be me miles&miles away watching&thinking WOW! There's that crazy Mucca girl i talk to about Bono&Edgy and to think that dirty perv is halfway around the world!!!! :) :rockon: :rockon:

Mucca! GG said it was called jammed in NY - an hour long version! And here she comes too! :wink:

yeah; Susan needs a T-shirt too! We're gonna be a little club (one from which all four members (heh heh... "members" ) of U2 will flee in terror on the sight of :giggle:

Hi GG (I'm being naughty, I'm chatting while in class :shh: )

susanp6 said:
I'm an avid dragon hunter too remember!! :giggle:

Oh Mucca! The other thing i wondered was have you any idea of wether you're in the U2 vid? I haven't seen it on yet anywhere!

Wouldn't it be so exciting to actually see you on there! And there would be me miles&miles away watching&thinking WOW! There's that crazy Mucca girl i talk to about Bono&Edgy and to think that dirty perv is halfway around the world!!!! :) :rockon: :rockon:

:giggle:

I haven't seen the vid yet. I don't think it's out yet. I hope they didn't cut me out while i was on the floor. I sort of just stood there staring blankly at the camera when it came around, I totally forgot to act natural :huh:

Me, a dirty perv? No....:angel:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, I need some fiction!!

I have chapter 9.5 nearly finished, but I had to go to class! :sad:
I'll be home in About one hour, (I'm leaving early :shh: ) it'll take maybe 30 or 40 minutes to finish up the final scene, so it's 7 p.m. now... it should be up by 9:30 at the latest :wink:

So no-one let's you know if you've been put in the vid then Mucca? Awww that's bad eh?! :( Oh well we shall wait&see! :)

Have you thought of showing your pic here Mucca? I keep thinking of doing it&i might just find the nerve to do so soon....

Mucca said:
SG - what exactly are you suppose to be doing in class right now anyway? :wink:

:giggle: It's just busy work with some common programs like word processing (word 2002 for example) and spreadsheets yadda yadda yadda...

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, make it :drool:

Mucca, I think it was just on Directv satelite

I think I did pretty good... :drool:
I think I wrote myself a new appreciation for The Edge :wink:
Needless to say there is a censored scene to go along with this one

WildHoney said:
Don't know whether you'll like this girls......

ddc428bf.jpg

*whimpers*

*points*

Want...

susanp6 said:
So no-one let's you know if you've been put in the vid then Mucca? Awww that's bad eh?! :( Oh well we shall wait&see! :)

Have you thought of showing your pic here Mucca? I keep thinking of doing it&i might just find the nerve to do so soon....

Nope. I don't have any music channels though so I'll have to get a friend to record it for me.

I have actually.....I might just post the pics I take at prom. I don't know....we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom