Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Didja miss me? :sexywink: :hug:

I haven't talked to you in what seems like forever. You haven't beem coming as often. And I hate when you don't come. :wink: How are you?

of course I missed you:drool: you know I cannot come when your not here:wink:

Yeah I have had a hard time getting off...I mean on here:wink: my life has been kinda hectic the past few weeks. How are you?

hi dis :hug:

horray U2G it's "summa time" for you, hey?!

:( oh well that tix thing didn't work. I have to visit my parent ina few mins [long ride up {transit} from where I am now sp I gotta take off ina few mins....I'll probably here tonight for the the setlist & here for a bit.....

but i might miss the begginning because Our local station is still giving a way tix for tom nite [have'nt heard them giving away msg yet} just about up until the time they hit the stage ..so I'll stay home till they do the last one then head on out here.

1.gif

Dismantled said:

of course I missed you:drool: you know I cannot come when your not here:wink:

Yeah I have had a hard time getting off...I mean on here:wink: my life has been kinda hectic the past few weeks. How are you?

I came very often when you weren't here. I hope you're not mad. :wink:

I've had many ups and downs over the past week. The incident with the boy, my car accident, possible rumors being spread about said incident. But prom was last week, which was a bright spot. :)

Hey dazz :hug: Good luck with tickets!

daygloeyes2 said:

I came very often when you weren't here. I hope you're not mad. :wink:

I've had many ups and downs over the past week. The incident with the boy, my car accident, possible rumors being spread about said incident. But prom was last week, which was a bright spot.

you had a car accident:ohmy: hope you were alright:( the boy:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: I am so glad your prom worked out for you, I am glad you had a good time.:hug:

I will forgive you for comming without me:wink:

hey dazzy!!!

SG...that is just too damn funny:lmao: :lmao:

WildHoney said:
Has this week started better for you DG???

Dis Have you missed me to??

Eh...not really.

One bright spot(sort of): my car is going in the shop for 3 weeks, and I got a rental car. I miss my car, but at least I won't be driving around with a smashed in door. :laugh:

3.gif
(Bono peek/ aka doing the bono)

Hi guys!

(Thanks Dis... My nephew is sitting here wondering why his Aunt started giggling like an Idiot, but when I saw that I knew I had to bring him here!)

Last edited:
you know how when your at the end of a bag of chips and it has the crumbs in the end.....then you pick up the bag and attempt to pour it into your mouth?.....and the crumbs not only go into your mouth..but also you left eye....yeah it hurts!!!!!!!! I have just spent the last 5 minutes gettting BBQ chips out of my eye....:help:

Dismantled said:
you know how when your at the end of a bag of chips and it has the crumbs in the end.....then you pick up the bag and attempt to pour it into your mouth?.....and the crumbs not only go into your mouth..but also you left eye....yeah it hurts!!!!!!!! I have just spent the last 5 minutes gettting BBQ chips out of my eye....:help:

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to laugh at that. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
3.gif

Hi guys!

(Thanks Dis... My nephew is sitting here wondering why his Aunt started giggling like an Idiot, but when I saw that I knew I had to bring him here!)

doing bono:ohmy: :drool: I like these little smiley men they are so damn funny!!!

Sad_Girl said:
3.gif

Hi guys!

:laugh:

You know I do the best bono. :wink:

Poor choice of words on my friends part. :laugh:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to laugh at that. :lmao:

yeah I was expecting you to say that:wink: ....it was pretty damn funny:lmao: my dogs are having a field day with all the chips that didn't make it in my mouth....or my eye.....they dribbled down my shirt and on to the floor.....:|

Dismantled said:

Ow! BBQ, no less. That's extra bad. I think the only thing that might hurt worse would be Salt and Vinegar flavor

Sad_Girl said:

Ow! BBQ, no less. That's extra bad. I think the only thing that might hurt worse would be Salt and Vinegar flavor

salt and vinegar:yikes: :yikes: major owwies!!!

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: :ohmy: OUCH!!!

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom