Pleban Party Girls...B's all tied up and we've got nowhere to go....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lips...
fcc9064f.jpg

TGBHF4.jpg

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:eyebrow: I don't know... after nine months going without I'm getting pretty desperate

:tsk: Not even funny :tsk:

But honestly It was Bono originally who drew me in and attracted me to the band; I developed the crush on Adam after having a dream about him ( :shifty: ) and well, the Larry thing has developed now after learning more and more about him :cute:

*yells to Mucca* For the love of god, hide Edge while there's still time!!! :wink:

:lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

Run Edge! Run for your life! :wink:
:mac:
Run? He should be anxiously awaiting the call
You don't see any of the others complaining, do you :sexywink: :giggle:

*Seriously though, I just love men... I love the way they're built, their mannerisms... they're a serious addiction :ohmy:

Last edited:
Shit. Must go to bed. So I can get up and do my slides that I should have had done days ago. :mad: :mad: Nothing like doing your slides 3 hours before your presentation. Then you have all that quality time to practice. :wink:

Night girls! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:mac:
Run? He should be anxiously awaiting the call
You don't see any of the others complaining, do you :sexywink: :giggle:

*Seriously though, I just love men... I love the way they're built, their mannerisms... they're a serious addiction :ohmy:

Good evening ladies :D

Sad Girl I'm right there with you. I love men. I grew up with three brothers and lots of extra men always in my house. I just love men. Short men, tall men, sweaty men, wet men, dry men....any kind of man will do. lol But particularly hot irish men. ;)

VintagePunk said:
Shit. Must go to bed. So I can get up and do my slides that I should have had done days ago. :mad: :mad: Nothing like doing your slides 3 hours before your presentation. Then you have all that quality time to practice. :wink:

Night girls! :hug:

Night VP! :hug: Sweet dreams of that scar :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Good evening ladies :D

Sad Girl I'm right there with you. I love men. I grew up with three brothers and lots of extra men always in my house. I just love men. Short men, tall men, sweaty men, wet men, dry men....any kind of man will do. lol But particularly hot irish men. ;)

Definitely; That's one of the things that amazes me most about U2 ... four very interesting, sexy men all together in one place! :wink:

Night VP. Hope your presentation and the slides go well. Good Luck! Sweaty dreams. hehe :hug:

Sad girl are you trying to kill us? Larry! :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Sad Girl I just opened the fan fic drawer and found the new part of your story!!! I'm so happy!! I love, love, love this story. You've made my night. :D :laugh: :dance: :bow:

Drea said:
Hey SG, if you're still around... am listening to Dirty Old Town (again :giggle: ) and am d/l Wild Irish Rover... Thank you!! :hyper: :giggle:

:giggle: I swear I love him more every time I listen to those
6.gif

Seriously, I always loved Celtic music both traditional and more modern (from the chieftains to the Pogues) so I knew the songs well before I heard him sing them, but I just can't listen to the other versions any more :cute:

Last edited:
I want more!!! hehe

But that will do for tonight I guess. ;)

Well I have to be off to bed. Lots to do tomorrow and morning always comes way to bleedin early. lol Have a good sleep Sad girl, Fly, & Drea :hug:

Night Russty and Fly
24.gif
Sweet dreams

& Don't worry Russty... my imagination is working overtime...
I predict an update very soon :wink:

Last edited:
Hope everyone is having a good day.

I had an "interesting" morning. :huh: I was in Blockbuster getting a movie, cuz its darn cold and rainy here. I was in there for a few minutes when all of the sudden I heard Bonos voice. I turned around and they are playing the video for STYCMIOYO on there tvs. It took about two seconds for the floodgate of tears to open up. So there I stand in the middle of the drama section of Blockbuster crying like a total freak. :sad: Luckily they were pretty empty and no one saw me, except my friend who is the clerk there. lol

About 3 months ago my good friend passed away. She died in the middle of the night and I drove across town to be with her kids after it happened. When I got back into my car in the carpark at 4 am I turned on my car and SYCMIOYO came on. It was really strange, because when I got out of the car it was on Vertigo...somehow the cd skipped and started playing SYCMIOYO. I just started crying my head off. Ever since then the song has always affected me. Funny thing is I didn't know till recently that Bono had wrote it for his dad when he got sick.

So my morning has been a bit of a roller coster. I haven't really cried about it all in a while and I think something in the way Bono looked in the video just got to me. *sigh* I swear I want to just hug him sometimes.

And do other things other times. ;) :drool: :drool:

Thanks Dazz :hug: I sure hope you get the tickets!! If you do I want to hear all about the concert afterwards. You must bring back all the drool worthy details. hehe Only 6 more months for me to drool till I see them. lol

Congrats U2girl! Now you can just concentrate on having fun.

I'm gonna go have some lunch and do a bit of house work. YUCK! I'll be back later. Don't have to much fun without me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom