Pleban Party Galore-Whatever suits 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
booablay.jpg

How would like to go for a walk and trip over this? :ohmy: :wink:

Hi Dis, DG, WH, BD & SG :hug:s

just here for about 15 mins....

U@ Girl
My dad's dad and my Mom's mom mostly lived with us, so i don't have a 'house' to go back to....

also things of how the lighting might of been in a room at a certain timeof day when you were visiting, any special holiday or birthday celebrations. the sounds of people gathered together there....speaking of sounds....

Did they have a piano for instance....any one play music on it, including any tunes you knrew....
was there a special outside area by the house [in their] yard

you could say for me that my mom's sisters House...acts that way for me... extended family would visit there {and our other aunts'uncle's houses or Apts].

And we my sis & I spent a lot of time there when we were children and tweens.....towe'd stayed over several days in the summer to give my mon & dad a
rest from us, because she was often severly asthmatic...

so I'm kind of relatinf from there.

DG....can yiou get home from there yourself....or let's say you decided to go and started feeling really bad...could yo go & sit in who's ever car drove you there?

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Did my pics i posted earlier in this thread help any???

Oh what page? I didn't check back yet....I am sure they will help though:drool: I'll go searching...

Sad_Girl said:
booablay.jpg

How would like to go for a walk and trip over this? :ohmy: :wink:

would love to......and like wild I would probably just fall on top of him......clumbsy me..:shifty: ,.....:whistle:

I'm still thinking about the girl who lost her pants when she came up to see B on stage--I thought what's so weird about that--my pants would probably just instinctively on their own come off. (Just kidding--I would be so respectful of that man.) :ohmy:

Bono's Doll said:
I'm still thinking about the girl who lost her pants when she came up to see B on stage--I thought what's so weird about that--my pants would probably just instinctively on their own come off. (Just kidding--I would be so respectful of that man.) :ohmy:

BD.....
are these stories in the dancing girls thread?

WildHoney said:
And then you'll be coming home to find this in your bedroom

bedsig.jpg

well in your dreams anyway

:drool: :drool: :drool: that is such a sexy pic....hey! I didn't come home to that..I came home to two hungry dogs and a tree....but I love that tree:hug:

Bono's Doll said:

someones pants came off!!!!!!!!!:lmao: I'm with you...I'd be such a respectful person...not wanting too:evil: in my mind...but I would be

I'd love to be able to go to ? yoseminee[bad sp] park and curl up by one of those ancient, really big ,magnificant Redwood trees in one of the those groves and take a nap. I'd feel i was being 'watched over' by these ancient, strong beings....

Bono's Doll said:

he has been known to have that effect on mannequins...
BonoF32.jpg

dazzledbylight said:
I'd love to be able to go to ? yoseminee[bad sp] park and curl up by one of those ancient, really big ,magnificant Redwood trees in one of the those groves and take a nap. I'd feel i was being 'watched over' by these ancient, strong beings....

I love trees also:heart: that would be so cool dazz...to sleep next to the redwoods:yes: it would feel so safe

Sad_Girl said:

he has been known to have that effect on mannequins...
BonoF32.jpg

mannequin whore:madspit: ...just kidding...just wanted to say it:lmao:

B just has to walk by and womens clothing fall off...:drool:

dazzledbylight said:
Hi Dis, DG, WH, BD & SG :hug:s

just here for about 15 mins....

U@ Girl
My dad's dad and my Mom's mom mostly lived with us, so i don't have a 'house' to go back to....

also things of how the lighting might of been in a room at a certain timeof day when you were visiting, any special holiday or birthday celebrations. the sounds of people gathered together there....speaking of sounds....

Did they have a piano for instance....any one play music on it, including any tunes you knrew....
was there a special outside area by the house [in their] yard

you could say for me that my mom's sisters House...acts that way for me... extended family would visit there {and our other aunts'uncle's houses or Apts].

And we my sis & I spent a lot of time there when we were children and tweens.....towe'd stayed over several days in the summer to give my mon & dad a
rest from us, because she was often severly asthmatic...

so I'm kind of relatinf from there.

DG....can yiou get home from there yourself....or let's say you decided to go and started feeling really bad...could yo go & sit in who's ever car drove you there?

Hey Dazz :hug:. If I go, which right now I'm not sure, I'd probably wind up driving myself.

That made me think of something funny---there used to be a store here & their commercial was funny---They advertised ladies'
panties way down & ladies dresses half off. Used to crack me up everytime having a filthy mind any way. Bono could use that.

Bono's Doll said:
That made me think of something funny---there used to be a store here & their commercial was funny---They advertised ladies'
panties way down & ladies dresses half off. Used to crack me up everytime having a filthy mind any way. Bono could use that.

omg:lmao: sounds like they did that on purpose.....this isn't as bad but a dry cleaner around here has a sign.."come in and drop your pants":huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Hey Dazz :hug:. If I go, which right now I'm not sure, I'd probably wind up driving myself.

well at least then you can go outside and sit in your own car then if you decide toi take a chance and go.

I fully understand if you don't....... There were 3 funerals with ?3 wks just this past march in my family/friends circle.. I only went to the last one...because I was closest to that person {my uncle]. I did go pay a shiva call [ [jewish custom of visiting the berevedat their house and bringing food, so they don't have the added burden of 'entertaining"} yo my friend- but did not TTEND TH3 SERVICE.

dazzledbylight said:

well at least then you can go outside and sit in your own car then if you decide toi take a chance and go.

I fully understand if you don't....... There were 3 funerals with ?3 wks just this past march in my family/friends circle.. I only went to the last one...because I was closest to that person {my uncle]. I did go pay a shiva call [ [jewish custom of visiting the berevedat their house and bringing food, so they don't have the added burden of 'entertaining"} yo my friend- but did not TTEND TH3 SERVICE.

My mother is jewish and I have sat shiva. For me, that gives me more comfort.

Bye BD! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom