Pleban Party Galore-Whatever suits 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's Doll said:
You are not alone--you've got us & Bono. (That picture is helping me for sure.) :wink: Don't be sad--sounds like you have someone who really cares about you!

us and bono:drool: I may live after all:drool:

he does really care..alot...thats why its so hard...and I am being a bit of a baby right now...but the bright side is I get to hang out with you girls allnight:rockon: and probably oversleep..miss work...get fired....

Dismantled said:

us and bono:drool: I may live after all:drool:

he does really care..alot...thats why its so hard...and I am being a bit of a baby right now...but the bright side is I get to hang out with you girls allnight:rockon: and probably oversleep..miss work...get fired....

I wonder if you can use blue crack as an excuse for not coming into work.....

daygloeyes2 said:

I wonder if you can use blue crack as an excuse for not coming into work.....

:lmao: :lmao: probably not wise since I work at a private highschool....they'd be trying to get me into rehab and I would frantically be trying to explain what blue crack actually was:lmao:

Uh--I won't be in today--I've had too much blue crack & I've fallen & I can't get up. OK--take as much time as I need--thanks, boss, you are the greatest. My boss said it's OK. (and yes a monkey might fly out of my butt.) :ohmy:

6776ed1b.jpg
[/IMG]

oh sweet jesus:drool: how did I ever miss this pic:drool: :drool: :drool:

Aww Dis, you'll get through! you're so lucky to have someone like that. Mine used to be like that now he only comes home like once a week ... (ok, lynda get off that stupid topic already)... Anyway, we'll keep you company, the time will just fly by! :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
Uh--I won't be in today--I've had too much blue crack & I've fallen & I can't get up. OK--take as much time as I need--thanks, boss, you are the greatest. My boss said it's OK. (and yes a monkey might fly out of my butt.) :ohmy:

yeah that would be the day:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: although the teacher I work with rocks! and his favorite band IS U2.....it just might work...:hmm: release the monkeys:lmao:

I need help on my paper... :sad:

I need to come up with three reasons why my grandparent's house was my favorite place to go to when I was younger. :scream: I'm brain dead right now....lol

Sad_Girl said:
Aww Dis, you'll get through! you're so lucky to have someone like that. Mine used to be like that now he only comes home like once a week ... (ok, lynda get off that stupid topic already)... Anyway, we'll keep you company, the time will just fly by! :wink:

awwwwwww:hug: :hug: I knew I could count on your girls:hug:

Dismantled said:
6776ed1b.jpg
[/IMG]

oh sweet jesus:drool: how did I ever miss this pic:drool: :drool: :drool:
Now I now I'm going to be worthless for sure today. I've been dragging anyway. We had a mexican feast at my house yesterday. We called it Uno De Mayo-mexican Tennessee style. I had four margaritas (sp?) and I felt good yesteday--but today forget it. I should have called in!

I'm still debating on whether or not to go to my grandfather's wake tonight. My father told me that it's OK if I don't, but I feel I would be being disrespectful. At the same time, I'm so emotionally drained I'm not sure if I can handle it.

U2Girl1978 said:
I need help on my paper... :sad:

I need to come up with three reasons why my grandparent's house was my favorite place to go to when I was younger. :scream: I'm brain dead right now....lol

lets see.......my grandparents house was my fav cause.....the smells, it always smelled like cookies and homemade stuff..it still does:hug:

My grandfather always always had those cheetos in a jar and would give us a handfull when I was little:drool:

THier house was very comfy and safe and warm and they lived right next door to us on the farm:hug: :hug:

those are some of my reasons...I think smell is a big one for alot of people, it always smelled so good in there.

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm still debating on whether or not to go to my grandfather's wake tonight. My father told me that it's OK if I don't, but I feel I would be being disrespectful. At the same time, I'm so emotionally drained I'm not sure if I can handle it.

these are really hard decisions...go if you feel like it, if you don't it will just be really hard. And don't feel bad if you don't go, everyone handles these things differently...but don't not go and regret it later cause you cannot get that moment back:hug:

U2 girl: I think there is often a sense of comfort at a grandparents house; you feel loved and yet things aren't the same as your own home so theres some adventure in it, you know you'll probably get extra cookies or candy and maybe get away with some things you wouldn't at home.

DG: I had to opt out of going to the wake for my Grandma recently; The hardest part for me was worrying what the others would think, but everyone understood that it was too hard for me. Those things are really about comfort for the family members, and if they don't provide that comfort why should you be obligated to go? :hug:

My grandparents were the best--they lived next door to us and my brother & I stayed there more than at home. They had all kinds of farm animals & a garden. We had so much fun & got away with more at their house. They spoiled us rotten with love & just about anything we wanted they got for us. My grandmother worked at home & my grandfather worked at ALCOA. He would come in from work at 10 at night & take us to McDonalds. Grandparents are the best. (I miss them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom