Pleban Party Galore-Whatever suits 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone mention gluteus maximus?
119_1992.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

I feel like having one of those binges...but prom is in 11 days, and I've cheated more than enough. :madspit:

yeah:drool: the funny thing is I just weighed myself this morning...and I have lost 15 pounds...I was like:ohmy: :dance:I'm back to my weight I was in college 125lbs.........now I am ruining it..why?

Dismantled said:

yeah:drool: the funny thing is I just weighed myself this morning...and I have lost 15 pounds...I was like:ohmy: :dance:I'm back to my weight I was in college 125lbs.........now I am ruining it..why?

Despite all of my eating this past week and having my friend pay me a visit, I lost 5 lbs between last sunday and today. :huh:

I mean, it's a pleasant surprise, but I'm a just a bit confused as to how it came about.

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

Despite all of my eating this past week and having my friend pay me a visit, I lost 5 lbs between last sunday and today. :huh:

*high five.......eating is the best diet:drool:

hey does B have gum on the bottom of his shoe in that pic up there? :laugh:
i posted this one before, but have to do it again b/c that's my hand...reaching for... :D

ryanmyhand.jpg

ruffian said:
hey does B have gum on the bottom of his shoe in that pic up there? :laugh:
i posted this one before, but have to do it again b/c that's my hand...reaching for... :D

ryanmyhand.jpg

BAD GIRL!!!!:evil:

*Ooops sorry Bono...my hand slipped:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom