Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jules, I'm so happy for you! :hug: How you are right now is going to be me on December 3rd. :giggle:

In history today, my teacher assigned us a current events project. It can be on anything-news, sports, politics, entertainment, and it can even be something from the past, as long as it somehow pertains to current events. Of course, since U2 is on tour right now, I asked my teacher if I could do a presentation on U2 from the beginning until today. And he said yes! :D An excuse to listen to U2, look up U2 facts, look at U2 pictures :drool:. I'm actually excited about a school project! :hyper:

*Note to self: During the presentation, do not use the words HD or Bonogasm.*

Jules...how long does it have to be?

don't know if it aired down there, but there was a special up here with a comedian, Rick Mercer...called "Talking to Americans," where he would tell Americans outrageous things about Canada, to see if they would buy it. On the issue of how to deal with the elderly, he said that we've come up with the solution of putting them in ice floes, and letting the polar bears eat them. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Jules...how long does it have to be?

don't know if it aired down there, but there was a special up here with a comedian, Rick Mercer...called "Talking to Americans," where he would tell Americans outrageous things about Canada, to see if they would buy it. On the issue of how to deal with the elderly, he said that we've come up with the solution of putting them in ice floes, and letting the polar bears eat them. :lol:

It has to be a standard 5 paragraph essay paper. But the elderly thing sounds really funny. :lol:

Bye Jules! Good luck with the paper! :hug:

I was just checking my grades on my schools website and I decided to surf around. I've noticed that there's a few photos of me on there, and they don't look too good. :crazy: :reject:

I'm getting a head start on my research :wink:

band0690.jpg

MBS said:
You? not look good? Pft :drool:
You sexy thang :sexywink:

Oh trust me, they're bad. One was taken during liturgy where I was standing up, running on 4 hours sleep, hair barely done, trying not to look as if I were falling asleep. :crazy:

WildHoney said:
Ok girls

You'd have been proud of me. The Management at work brought big cream cakes for everyone today and i didn't have any :no:

Hi VP:hug: - may the smut beginning..

Cream cakes :giggle:

Whenever my friend brings a Twinkie in, she can never eat it without glaring at me. I'm sorry, but it's too easy to make jokes about it!

Back
Top Bottom