PLEBAn Holiday Card Exchange 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl416 said:

Wow MJ, that was fast! glad it got to you so quickly! :hug: glad you liked the card :heart: hang in there :heart:

I sure did like your card a lot, and thank you for the warm words :heart: Hope my card will get to you as well today or tomorrow :sexywink:

Bono Mot said:
:happy: Today I got cards from Cinnaminson (ready and waiting, boyz!) and January Star (I adore Eyore!!!).

My hubby handed me the mail and said, "I never get cards." :giggle: Poor baby.

Thank you! :hug:

Aww I'm glad you like Eyore :cute: Good that I got word from you that you received my card, since I'm kinda sceptical of international mailing outside Europe sometimes :wink:

:D

Just got back from the post and today there were cards from U2Girl1416 (way cool (RED) card!) and Weldy (hon, you don't know "drama" ha!).

Such fun! Thank you!!!

:hug:

Bono Mot said:

Just got back from the post and today there were cards from U2Girl1416 (way cool (RED) card!) and Weldy (hon, you don't know "drama" ha!).

Such fun! Thank you!!!

yay glad you liked the card! I'm loving getting mail more frequently right now! it'll stink when the holiday is over and it's back to credit card offers :wink:

:ohmy:

Had to go back to the P.O. this afternoon (gee, thanks, boss's husband, I'd love to stand in line for an hour, thankyouverymuch) and I had gotten more mail! Two more cards!

Woot!

Thank you, JC (cool card!) and unico (mah Guster friend!)!

I've practically got a display now! :)

zuropa_fit said:
Wait, how come WOWE got the boys and I didn't. I'm still patiently waiting for them by the mail box. Amber, when you're done with Larry, could you be a dear and send him over?

Larry....*looks around* What did I do with him again? :shifty: Either he's under my bed with Bono or in the closet with Edge. :hmm: :drool:

As soon as I find him I'll send him right over :wink:

Bono Mot said:

Such fun! Thank you!!!

I'm assuming you already had a parent near death (and/or actual death) and problems with the rent?* :hug: :hug:

*Sorry if that sounded insenstive :hug:

I would like to thank the following people (in order of when I got your cards):

1. tiny dancer
2. WithOrWithoutE
3. Sicy
4. U2Girl416
5. yjmarigold
6. zuropa_fit

I think mines are going to take a while:sad: since they are "internationals" let me know when u get them girls:wink:

Last edited:
Slopsy said:
Got cards from Weldy & Vertpomme today! :love: Thank you! :hug:

w00t! :hyper: My cards are making it overseas.
I wasn't expecting them to make it that far so quickly, Slopsy.

I've recently received cards from:
Bono Mot: :lol: @ U2 Secret Santa
January Star: Eeyore was my nickname when I was younger,so I :heart: your card
Cinnaminson: santa surfer + the boys coming to see me = :hyper:

Thanks all, I needed the cheering up.

I finally sent my cards today... Apologies in advance if some of them don't reach their destinations in time :reject:

Apologies also for those whose cards I made "typos" on... No delete button on my pen! :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm assuming you already had a parent near death (and/or actual death) and problems with the rent?* :hug: :hug:

:hug: Where's the "my life sux" thread? :) We need to compare notes...we may be living the same life! :scream:

Alisaura said:
I finally sent my cards today... Apologies in advance if some of them don't reach their destinations in time :reject:

Apologies also for those whose cards I made "typos" on... No delete button on my pen! :lol:

Oh it better reach me in time :grumpy:

Just kidding :kiss: Getting real mail is :love: I don't mind when it arrives :wink:

Bono Mot said:

Had to go back to the P.O. this afternoon (gee, thanks, boss's husband, I'd love to stand in line for an hour, thankyouverymuch) and I had gotten more mail! Two more cards!

Woot!

Thank you, JC (cool card!) and unico (mah Guster friend!)!

I've practically got a display now! :)

Yay! Glad to see mine are finding their destinations. I still haven't been to the post office to send the non-u.s. cards. Sorry friends, I hope to go this weekend!

I got a card today from Mia - thank you!!! :cute:

:slant: Beginning to worry about my cards that went to the West Coast, though. I mailed everyone's at the same time so they should be arriving soon. :waiting:

Oh I got a lot of cards today too!

Thank you cruzila, bono mot, January star, tiny dancer and Unico for the cards :hug:

Back
Top Bottom