PLEBAn Holiday Card Exchange 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, a bumper crop of cards today!!

Thank you Bono Mot :hug: ("Secret Santa" :lmao:) , JCoster :hug: (were they bandmember-favorite oriented? :wink:), Cari (cruzila, right?) :hug: (beautiful card), and greeneyedgirl :hug: (ditto)!!

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I had a thread to help pray for my family in March if that's what you are talking about :hug:

Aw, I hope things get better for you. :hug: My dad died at Christmas last year and things have just gotten worse since then, so hope that's not the same for you. The next person that tells me it can't get worse is gonna get a smack! :yell:

Glad the cards are getting to their destinations...the mail here is dodgy at best!

Diana & Sicy, glad to hear my cards arrived okay :)

Received some more cards yesterday (I didn't think I would get this many cards :D ). Thanks to Cari for the very sweet card :heart: and to cerveza, I really love love the U2 picture :love:

All the cards I've been receiving are so wonderful. I'm going to run out of card room at home, which is a problem I love having. :love: Thank you again to everyone. :hug:

I got a card today from Cerveza,thank you :hug: Thank you also for the picture :).

Mia thank you for your card too it was really sweet :hug: I showed Peanut the dog with the Santa hat. Let's say he wasn't impressed with it :giggle:

MJ your Pooh Bear card was precious :love: Thank you :hug:

My cards are finally on their way!!
It'll be interesting to see how many days it'll take for all of them to reach their destinations.

And in the meantime I've received cards as well !!!
:hyper:

On Wednesday I got cards from : BonosBaby12 & JCoster.
Yesterday's arrivals were from: BonoMot, Cari and Michel & Cariene.
And today there was a card from Greeneyedgirl.

Thanks everyone!
I've just moved.
So it's great to receive personal mail at the new place.
And not only bills and ads.

I got 2 cards today!!!
One from Cari :hug: , and it's a very cute card indeed!!!!

The other one I got from from cerveza (Sheila) :hug: , and I absolutely : :heart: the picture you enclosed witht he card. You made my day!!! :)

Thanks to both of you!!! :hug: :hug:

Laney_82 said:
I sent mine last week:sad: but nobody got them yet....I hate my postmail (sp)service:mad:
I sent mine ages ago too! Well over a week ago....Cinnamon you should have recieved yours, you are only in VIC....Liz's might be still out there as mail usually takes 8 days from Oz to US! So you should get yours Mon if not already...I hope!!

I hope nothing has happened, we sent my "thanyou's" for wedding gifts back in 1998....nobody recieved them 'cause apparently some bastard set fire in the post box where i popped them all in, i had several reli's thinking we were real prats for not acknowledging the gifts they gave us.

Back
Top Bottom