PLEBAn Holiday Card Exchange 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
PLEBAn Card Exchange 2006

It's that time of the year again! To everyone who'd like to participate -

Please email the following information to me at thesecretislettinggo@hotmail.com by November 30th:

1) Interference name
2) Real name
3) Address (where you can receive mail)
4) Email address
5) How many cards can you send?
6) Can you send cards internationally?

On December 1st, I will email you back with a list of names and addresses for you to send your cards out to. Once you recieve this email, it's up to you to send out the cards. Afterwards, you sit back and wait for the cards to start rolling in!

I hope that everyone will be able to sent out 5 cards to other people. 5 isn't a must - you can send out more if you like, let me know!

Another point to touch on is that many of us come from different backgrounds, so it would be a good idea to keep the cards generic.

With that said, I hope to be hearing from you soon! Happy Holidays! :wave:

Last edited:
doing it right now -- nice idea // they used to do the same on @u2.com ... dunno if they're still doing it.
Cheeers!!

cool idea, i want in(i'll send my info later). How many cards to most people send?

pattip2000 said:
cool idea, i want in(i'll send my info later). How many cards to most people send?

Most people send about 10 to 15 cards.

The more cards you send out, the more you get back. :)

tiny dancer said:
I have saved my cards that I have gotten from the past 2 Christmas's since we have been doing this. :wink:

This is my first time as a full-fledged PLEBAn but back when Zootopia was a fun place to hang out I did it there. And I still have the cards - and envelopes with my name and a hypenated -Hewson after it. :giggle: People all thought I was somehow related. I didn't do that this time. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom