PLEBAn Holiday Card Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anyone interested?

To everyone who'd like to participate -

Please email the following information to me at cat2150@livejournal.com by December 1st:

1) Interference name
2) Real name
3) Address (where you can receive mail)
4) Email address
5) How many cards can you send?

On December 4th, I will email you back with a list of names and addresses for you to send your cards out to. Once you recieve this email, it's up to you to send out the cards. Afterwards, you sit back and wait for the cards to start rolling in!

I hope that everyone will be able to sent out 5 cards to other people. 5 isn't a must - you can send out more if you like, let me know!

Another point to touch on is that many of us come from different backgrounds, so it would be a good idea to keep the cards generic.

With that said, I hope to be hearing from you soon! Happy Holidays! :wave:

We always do this every year, I think its great and I love participating.

But do you think we should post this in Lemonade Stand instead?

Count me in too!
I'm slighty confused on the generic part :help:
Could we include a preference i.e Christmas, Hanukah,Season's Greetings, etc.?

Karmic -I think it would be less complicated if we stick to a Happy Holiday greeting, rather than going out and buying different cards for everyone! :wave:

tiny dancer, the instructions can be found at the very first post in this thread. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask them here! :)

Souly said:
Karmic -I think it would be less complicated if we stick to a Happy Holiday greeting, rather than going out and buying different cards for everyone! :wave:

I guess I'm just a complicated gal :laugh: :wink:

Now I understand Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom