Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:giggle:

Happy birthday! :D

Here's a pressie guaranteed to make you forget all about that all day sickness :sexywink:

birthday.jpg

XD Nice thread title!

:shifty: Can I get one of those for my birthday?

:lol: thanks wild :) Are you refering to simAdam's simHD? :lmao:

I wish I could give them chest hair but the programs I can download for that don't ever seem to work right for me

I guess I'll just have to wait for the official game expansion (Cave man sims? :p )

Bri :lol: thats very sweet of you - the intention to sing, of course, not the self-depricating humor :wink: remember when you make fun of yourself you're making fun of one of my best friends! :madwife: :hug:

How are you? :hug:

I had a pretty decent day - talked to Gav for an hour and a half, watched a movie and went out to lunch with my mom and am getting in as much snuggle time as I can with Sassy :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri :lol: thats very sweet of you - the intention to sing, of course, not the self-depricating humor :wink remember when you make fun of yourself you're making fun of one of my best friends! :madwife: :hug

How are you? :hug

I had a pretty decent day - talked to Gav for an hour and a half, watched a movie and went out to lunch with my mom and am getting in as much snuggle time as I can with Sassy :heart

Awww! You're so sweet:hug::heart:
Well, don't discount me calling and singing yet.....of course, clearly it won't be happening on your actual birthday but...it's the thought that counts, right? :wink:
:lol::hug:

How am I? That is a loaded question today folks. :lmao:
But I'm good!

Awww! Sounds like you had a pretty good day. How were you feeling? :hug:

Sassy :heart:
How is she doing?

Back
Top Bottom