Pleban girls/women's HALLOWEEN party - It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
5.gif

:uhoh: ok now this thing is freaking me out.... why is everybody around me suddenly going sick????

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Bri - I was just reading your PM :hug thanks so much

I just don't have a lot of energy to talk about things at the moment. Everything going on lately has worn me down pretty bad. :crack

I'm glad things are going well for you at the moment, though :happy: and am always happy to hear any juicy details :flirt

:hug::heart:
Anytime hun, just wanted you to know that you've got an ear..err..or a screen or whatever whenever you need it.
I completely burst into tears last night tho. I get emotional when I'm sleep deprived. :reject:

And I completely understand. It's horribly draining. And you've got so much more to deal with too. I hope at least your morning/all day sickness is giving you a break? :hug:

Heh, going well indeed. :shifty:
I'll have to send you a long ass PM (again :lol: ) but wasn't sure now was entirely appropriate.

But if you want up to the minute news, I left my MSN on all day while I crashed on the couch downstairs and slept.
When I came up, I had some messages, and one of them...wow....talk about out of the blue.
My jaw about hit the floot.
After basically falling off the face of the earth for ... 6 months? Guess who had left me a message :crazy:

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh : ok now this thing is freaking me out.... why is everybody around me suddenly going sick????

Im sick too. :giggle:

Im getting better though. I can breathe through my nostrils now. :happy:

Girls. :heart::kiss:

SG. I'm sorry about Sassy. :sad::hug: She was a beautiful cat and you were so lucky to have each other. :hug::hug:

I love the baby names. :D Lily is my fave girls name. :love:

Galeongirl said:

:hmm: who knows!

:lmao: another freaky coíncidence.... at school, one of the guys I've been talking to lately who i'm starting to become friends with... yea you can guess it, darkish blonde hair... blue eyes.... :lmao: and what's his name???? yup, it's the same!

You know a guy named Bono?!
:shocked:

And here I was all impressed with finding a paul.
:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

After basically falling off the face of the earth for ... 6 months? Guess who had left me a message :crazy:

Funny how that happens, huh? Boys have some weird spider-sense about other boys getting too close to someone they might be interested in :rolleyes: - that is, if I'm reading this right?

of course it's appropriate :hug: I'm glad to hear good news - just sometimes a little too tired to respond :lol:

Ali :hug: GG :hug: Dazz :hug: Jem? :ohmy: :hug: :heart:

Hi zuropa :wave:

Those concert photos... :giggle: Maybe Wild's right, and it is all U2's fault that we're perverted... subliminal messages at concerts :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You know a guy named Bono?!
:shocked:

And here I was all impressed with finding a paul.

:shifty: well... errr... there's this wee Irishman in my closet... and his underwear has Bono sewn in them.... :whistle:

I'll BRB - just noticed a couple of very late in the season roses blooming on mom's rosebush - am going to go snip them and put them on Sassy's grave before it gets too dark outside

Hello to everyone!! :hug:s for all.

Sad_Girl said:

Funny how that happens, huh? Boys have some weird spider-sense about other boys getting too close to someone they might be interested in :rolleyes: - that is, if I'm reading this right?

of course it's appropriate :hug: I'm glad to hear good news - just sometimes a little too tired to respond :lol:

You most certainly are, Adam peeked out of the woodwork. He was gone by the time I got there, but seriously wtf?! :crazy: :lol:
He didn't say much, just something random (asked my opinion on a flock of seaguls haircut :lol: ) and then that he misses me.
Now?
He misses me now.
Was he abduced by aliens?!

Omgosh, that must be it! His spidey sense was tingiling! :lol:
I just couldn't believe it.

Then a lenghty PM will be headed your way as soon as I get a chance. And then you can laugh your ass off at my expense much as VP did. :lmao:
:hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

*SQUEAL*

Sim!dazzy!
"hot pants" + hot :drool: boots!

nice SEASONAL sweater, too sg. :D

SO you got the ? travel/vacation package? :hyper:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND O M goodness you're going thru SO MUCH ...... of course you're wearied!!
Take it as easy as you can, sweetie! :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom