Pleban Girls Red Light Party....the offical destination of everything U2 and smutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
ruff, i can't remember who else is going, i think chizip.
you should go because its my birthday, that settles it.
in fact, you all should go and we'll have a big chocolate cake!
ok, that settles it. i'm coming for the chocolate cake. screw Bono.

I know Chizip from SD, and I'll see him on Thursday in Arizona.

VP, it is escapist, and that can be healthy, IMHO...but I know, I seriously couldn't do any work the 2 weeks before the opener, and I still haven't finished the stupid article I'm working on!

:banghead:

ruffian said:

VP, it is escapist, and that can be healthy, IMHO...but I know, I seriously couldn't do any work the 2 weeks before the opener, and I still haven't finished the stupid article I'm working on!

:banghead:

:reject: I'm currently waiting for a reply from my stats prof, that will hopefully grant my request for an extension. :reject:

In all fairness, I've felt like shit for nearly a week, and haven't felt like working...

VintagePunk said:

:reject: I'm currently waiting for a reply from my stats prof, that will hopefully grant my request for an extension. :reject:

In all fairness, I've felt like shit for nearly a week, and haven't felt like working...
i remember reading you were sick...I hope you are feeling better?

And I hope you get your extension...

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know.

:crack:

Aww VP :hug:
I'm sure you'll get it, you have a valid excuse.

I'm still curious what my avatar says about me..:p

:lol: Of all the avatars, maybe yours least suits you?? But in some ways it does. Hard to explain. That avatar says "goofy/silly/fun...in your face.."

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Of all the avatars, maybe yours least suits you?? But in some ways it does. Hard to explain. That avatar says "goofy/silly/fun...in your face.."

:hmm: Interesting....

Perhaps someday I mshould change mine..I've become rather attached to this one tho..dunno why...it's not the best pic...:shrug:

Me goofy? Nah!

PS. How's your mom? :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff's is dark and mysterious....tempting. :lol:

:lol:
now i have a new one. and VP, yours just reminds me of your love of The Fly (one I share...see, you inspired my new avatar)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm: Interesting....

Perhaps someday I mshould change mine..I've become rather attached to this one tho..dunno why...it's not the best pic...:shrug:

Me goofy? Nah!

PS. How's your mom? :hug:

Awww, thanks for asking! She's doing really well. Her cold turned out to be a heck of a lot milder than mine was (which I'm glad for, of course).

vp, i am very cool, thankyou.
i am a very easy going person, no worries, except when my brother was not having any luck with getting my tickets because he took the twins with him and they had to go potty 3 times while he was in line and he kept calling me to tell me so.
good great googly moogly, get some diapers and strap them in the stroller. get me my tickets!!
but he got them, so the twins may live.

ruffian said:

:lol:
now i have a new one. and VP, yours just reminds me of your love of The Fly (one I share...see, you inspired my new avatar)

The Fly...there's been no other creature on earth ever that's oozed such sex appeal. *fanning self* And the images in the story don't hurt, either. :evil:

greeneyedgirl said:
vp, i am very cool, thankyou.
i am a very easy going person, no worries, except when my brother was not having any luck with getting my tickets because he took the twins with him and they had to go potty 3 times while he was in line and he kept calling me to tell me so.
good great googly moogly, get some diapers and strap them in the stroller. get me my tickets!!
but he got them, so the twins may live.

:laugh:
yeah, some people can't get their priorities straight!!!! that is sooo funny. i would have said the same thing!

VintagePunk said:

The Fly...there's been no other creature on earth ever that's oozed such sex appeal. *fanning self* And the images in the story don't hurt, either. :evil:

i have been watching ZooTV Sydney, and MAN. that leather just slays me :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
The whole avatar thing...I've been having this overblown, irrational reaction to this certain avatar lately. It's been puzzling me, and I'm trying to figure it out. :yikes:

bet i can figure it out :wink:

aww...VP's having problems with object constancy...

(i accidentally said Ruff! interesting slip)

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

i hate that pic anyway. ok, new avatar again. is it me?? *twirling around in a circle*

someone just Pm'd me and said "you changed your avatar!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom