Pleban Girls Red Light Party....the offical destination of everything U2 and smutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Ruff, you should just give him your itinerary, and tell him to start looking for you! :lol:
i'm almost embarrassed. after 16 shows he'll be, like: "oh, there's that girl-who-doesn't-have-a-life again."

oh, is Bri taking her exams??? poor thing! good luck, Bri. Hi Mucca! :wave:

well, thanks VP...I prefer to cast it THAT way than crazy professor's midlife crisis year :D

that girl who danced, Iris, is just great. wonderful dancer and such a great presence...and when Larry turns around to smile at her when she's behind the stage it's the sweetest thing EVER! :heart:

VP
you have incoherent email :lol:

Ruff :hug:
Are you the nutty professour? or just the prof who...nevermind :laugh:

BTW VP
You getting that box then? *ponders*
Maybe when the rents are less cranky..:hmm:....I still want to get seat tix...but perhaps, I will accept my dads friends box on one night...cause they don't lock you in...you can roam around..visit....:hmm:
(wonders if she'd push her luck by wanting to go to two shows lol)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
VP
you have incoherent email :lol:

Ruff :hug:
Are you the nutty professour? or just the prof who...nevermind :laugh:

:lol: hey, good luck on examinations :hug: my students (who i am currently not teaching due to my sabbatical) are going into exams next week, so they are all stressed out!

ruffian said:

poor U2Girl...:hug:

She's gonna have a lumpy forehead by the time this tour is over.

I truly am. I'm an idiot...I keep getting my hopes up that I will be dancing on stage but I don't want to because I'll feel shitty....

And I'm worried whether I'm going or not.... We're shortstaffed at work so... :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Ruff!! I wonder what happened when he got back to her...
oh, well they didn't show that part. he went back to the area behind the drumkit, lifted her to her feet, and kissed her till her shoes flew off. then he gently lowered her to ground, stood over her, and while looking down at her started unbuttoning his shirt.

oh, no, wait. I'm wrong. that didn't really happen. it was in my head :evil:

ruffian said:

oh, well they didn't show that part. he went back to the area behind the drumkit, lifted her to her feet, and kissed her till her shoes flew off. then he gently lowered her to ground, stood over her, and while looking down at her started unbuttoning his shirt.

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

:crazy: <---- me
I hate exams...I really do. So annoying....and I swear the profs get some evil joy in watching us suffer
:|

i know it's tough. but just remember you can torture the profs back when they have to grade all that work!

GG, did you type the words "yousend it" all together without spaces or quotes between the periods? Did the link work for anyone else?

U2Girl, WTF you might not be going?????? WHAT?????

ruffian said:

:lmao:!!

:hug:

Aww Jules :hug:

ruffian said:

:lmao:!!!! What I meant was, it was really sweet the way he sat her down, and gestured the "back in a minute" thing...I just wondered if they danced more, he hugged/kissed her, or whatever. He's so sweet, that I even :heart: his gestures. :sigh:

okay, back in 10 again...

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:!!!! What I meant was, it was really sweet the way he sat her down, and gestured the "back in a minute" thing...I just wondered if they danced more, he hugged/kissed her, or whatever. He's so sweet, that I even :heart: his gestures. :sigh:

okay, back in 10 again...

oh, well that's what I was originally thinking. you know, he helped her to her feet, patted her on the back, and dumped her back in the ellipse.

naw, i'm going back to my version...

*sits back and stares out the window, deep in reverie*

ruffian said:

i know it's tough. but just remember you can torture the profs back when they have to grade all that work!

GG, did you type the words "yousend it" all together without spaces or quotes between the periods? Did the link work for anyone else?

U2Girl, WTF you might not be going?????? WHAT?????

It's not gonna come down to that. I'll make sure of it. I don't care how much I love this job, I will fucking quit!

U2Girl1978 said:

It's not gonna come down to that. I'll make sure of it. I don't care how much I love this job, I will fucking quit!

well, that's a relief. and you said if you got on stage you'd feel awful...what's up with that?

(personally, i'd vomit--and I stand up in front of crowds of people for a living)
duh, i just re-read. you said you'd feel shitty if you get your hopes up. i get it.

Last edited:
ruffian said:

well, that's a relief. and you said if you got on stage you'd feel awful...what's up with that?

(personally, i'd vomit--and I stand up in front of crowds of people for a living)
duh, i just re-read. you said you'd feel shitty if you get your hopes up. i get it.

No no no...I wouldn't feel awful! You know how you get your hopes up for certain things and when it doesn't happen, you feel like shit? I don't want that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom