Pleban Girls Party - You Know That we're crazy about U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea:wave: I already know your're :combust::sexywink:

:wink:

doesn't this suck!:angry:

watch out Thora...the humidity is a killer!

how is everyone doing?

I should really get dressed and go to the store - I have nothing to drink but water (and Mike's Hard Cranberry, but that's not a good idea ;)), am out of some other stuff too.. but despite the promise of air conditioning I can't motivate myself to move :( Even just going to the little variety store next door as opposed to the Loblaws half a block down doesn't sound appealing...

getting :drunk: in this heat isn't a good idea Drea:lol: better go get something to drink:wink: ....I'm tempted to take the dogs for a drive just for the A/C...fans are doing nothing in my house

I'm doing pretty good. A bit sore from wakeboarding at a lake yesterday, but that was my own damn fault. I got a bit too cocky, tried to show off and do a trick, and ended up falling really hard on my ass. :lol:

I'm getting really excited about the tour dates. I wish they'd announce them already!!

wakeboarding sounds like fun:drool: falling on your ass doesn't:yikes: sounds painful:( I did that once skiing..though I was really good so let down my guard and went over this tinsy little jump and landed straight on my ass....I feel your pain:hug::wink:

tour dates:drool:

I've been wakeboarding since I was a teen, so I'm pretty good at it. I'm used to being on the ocean where there are more waves, so this lake was incredibly calm in comparison. I hadn't done any tricks in probably a year, so I thought I would give it a try, and impress my friends. :lol:

Yeah, falling on your ass while trying to do a flip is not so impressive. :lmao: At least they had fun laughing at me! :D

:lol: But Drea, it will probably be nice and cool at the store! And then you can buy ice cream! You'd probably have to eat it there though, since I'm sure it would melt before you got home.

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: But Drea, it will probably be nice and cool at the store! And then you can buy ice cream! You'd probably have to eat it there though, since I'm sure it would melt before you got home.

:lol: It's not THAT far from even the Loblaws to here - Kafrun can vouch for that *g* (I'm at Bayview and Sheppard, not far from the Bayview Village Mall)

...Or I could just go to the Esso station next door and get some stuff there :wink:

If I could eat ice cream I would totally be all over that. I just usually buy frozen yoghurt or popsicles to keep me cool on hot days. I bought some a few weeks ago, but they totally melted by the time I got home. :angry: It got all over my trunk, so I had to spend ages cleaning it up. I was so mad because I was really looking forward to eating them. I think I'll just have to buy them on a cooler day next time. :lol:

lol! Drea, the store will probably be air conditioned :shrug: I'm going to Starbuck's to get a Green Tea Lemonade soon :drool:

sami0201 said:
But...But...I don't like being hot and sweaty!! :scream: It's 97F right now.

Dis :drool:

I don't either:scream:

it's all Florida's fault:angry: its 90 something here and soooo humid:mad:

:drool: how you doin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom