Pleban Girls Party - You Know That we're crazy about U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: SG suddenly disappeared... either she's having puter problems (hope not, since it's a new one!) or (dare we hope?) there's a sims update coming :wink:

circa.jpg

dis.jpg

All I got done today on the sims :lol:

OMG, I just heard on the weather update it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow ... :ohmy:

... it was already in the nineties all weekend :yikes:

Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

It is SO HOT here, and I don't have air conditioning! I want to go to work so I can be in an air-conditioned environment!!!!

I don't have air conditioning either. :( No air conditioning. No cable TV. Why do I keep living here? (Must be the DSL.)

I drove around all weekend shopping and seeing friends so I could be in air conditioning.

Air conditioning ... :drool:

Yeah, that's one thing I'm looking forward to when I go see the 'rents.. a/c! :lol: Not to mention a basement where the big screen tv and computer are... :wink:

SG!! Jo!! :hug: :hug: :wave: :wave:

Jo, I didn't realize you didn't have cable. Until today, I hadn't had a decent TV since August 30, when a thunderstorm caused a power surge that zapped my TV. I missed the World Cup, Winter Olympics, Katrina coverage (which would have made me cry), not to mention U2 on Conan. (I did see the 60 Minutes and Grammies on a little B/W with horrible reception; I'm about 40 miles from NYC and can't pull in the channels well unless I have cable).

Today I went to Circuit City and got a 13" TV w/ DVD for under $100. I just couldn't be TV-less anymore. And I'm getting Family Cable (with Comedy Central, MSNBC, etc.) back tomorrow...in time for me to see the "Trapped in the Closet" episode of South Park!

I also got an iTunes card, and started a thread at B&C asking what I should buy: Keane or Thom Yorke?

Thanks Diane :) It's from having the :censored: air conditioning on, ironiocally enough :reject: It makes me miserable usually - can't be in it for extended periods of time without getting a headache :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
circa.jpg

dis.jpg

All I got done today on the sims :lol:

:hyper:

I'm so hot:drool: I love my outfit:love: Thank you so much SG:love: I feel the love again:wink:

just saying hi and we are back from Philly...I am exhausted and going to bed..talk to you all later tomorrow:wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Diane :) It's from having the :censored: air conditioning on, ironiocally enough :reject: It makes me miserable usually - can't be in it for extended periods of time without getting a headache :shrug:

I would take that risk -- I feel like I'm dissolving into a puddle here .... :scream:

And yet, I still love summer. Go figure.

Hi Dis, bye Dis!!! :hug: :wave:

And yes, Jo, it's a Polaroid TV w/ DVD, about $93 in NY with tax (and a 20 oz. bottle of Coke on the bill too!). They had a Symphony 13" for $69, but I liked the idea of a built-in DVD, plus I'm always leery of buying brands that aren't exactly household names.

jobob said:

I would take that risk -- I feel like I'm dissolving into a puddle here .... :scream:

And yet, I still love summer. Go figure.

That's because melting in the heat's a hell of a lot better than freezing your ass off! :laugh:

:hug: Hi Dis :) No problem ;) Rest well hun :heart:

Jo I always feel bad complaining about it when there are so many people who are suffering from the heat :reject: it's just a miserable sort of headache and I've never been the sort to get outrageously uncomfortable no matter how hot it gets so it seems like an unreasonable thing to me (A/C)

Hi Diane :hug: Other than craving sugar so badly right now that if someone walked by me with a cake or chocolate, I'd kill them where they stand and take it, I'm just dandy, thanks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom