Pleban Girls Party - You have Bono mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chickadee said:
yeah it wasn't nice. he was all chatty to my mum and he didn't know who i was because i never mattered to those people really, but it was so weird having him in my house, i hated it. I'm over it all now cos it was 8-10 years ago but it was just horrible as you say Wild. :(

I'd have booted his sorry arse out of the house and not paid him :lol:

Hi Fly :wave:

I'm soon done, I promise :lol:

Molly, I don't think anyone's called me miss before :D
Oh, yeah, the guy on Picadilly Circus who wanted me to buy an Arsenal scarf from him :lol:

Hi everyone :hug:

Okay, you're all not going to believe this. :crazy: I'm having a better day than I've had in ages...things are going all good...day's going along swimmingly...the outside forces intervene, cause lord knows, I can't possibly have a good day. :crack: :lol:

Molly Bloom said:
heheh do you know that orlando bloom used to
sell things in camden market? fun fact!

Really? Wow!

Well, by the time I was in London, he was all tangled up in the LOTR movies. I know, 'cause we were at the exhibition :D
It was great, really. Except for when we had to go back to our hotel. We were almost forced to cross Hyde Park, at midnight :yikes:

Besides, if I have to have a soccer scarf, I want a Man United one :lol:

Have I mentioned how much I HATE the cat next door? We're not talking a mild dislike here, we're talking full-fledged, searing hatred. :mad:

We were at the front of the house...the cat was at the side of it's house, looking like it was hunting something...went under the steps, and came out a few minutes later with a baby squirrel in it's mouth. :mad: :sad: :madwife:

Have I mentioned how much I HATE the cat next door? We're not talking a mild dislike here, we're talking full-fledged, searing hatred. :mad:

We were at the front of the house...the cat was at the side of it's house, looking like it was hunting something...went under the steps, and came out a few minutes later with a baby squirrel in it's mouth. :mad: :sad: :madwife:

Hi Jem! :hug: :heart: The flight back home was loooooong. Yesterday was really tiring. It's not all the time you get to be in 4 countries in one day! Northern Ireland, Ireland, The Netherlands and Canada to be exact. :crack: :lol:

I took a bunch of pictures, but I'm still uploading them to photobucket and it's taking awhile. I'll probably post them tomorrow :D

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

You obviously hate that cat, posting twice :lol:

JezSnape said:

Really? Wow!

Well, by the time I was in London, he was all tangled up in the LOTR movies. I know, 'cause we were at the exhibition :D
It was great, really. Except for when we had to go back to our hotel. We were almost forced to cross Hyde Park, at midnight :yikes:

Besides, if I have to have a soccer scarf, I want a Man United one :lol:

ahh hyde park...
dang it i want to be in london NOW
he also worked at the paul smith
there too :D

WildHoney said:

I hope you're laughing at the guy and not the Arsenal scarf :grumpy:

Oops :uhoh:
I didn't see that until I had posted, my computer got real slow there for a minute...

Please don't hit me! :scream: :reject:

:wink:

Sarah came out, chased it, and it ran into our backyard....got a few feet in, then dropped the squirrel. Sarah went up to it, it was breathing but not really moving...she stayed there and protected it, then the man two doors down and a couple of his sons came over...one of the boys picked up the squirrel with a glove and put it on top of our gardening shed. It's still up there. Then, just a few feet from where it was on the grass was another squirrel about the same age, dead. :sad: :sad: We put water and seeds out for it...hopefully it'll live. :(

Damn cat. :madwife: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom