Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i posted this in previous thread :reject::lol:

Im fine Thora, won't be on over the weekend well tommorow, saturday AND sunday :scream: i might try pop into a net cafe though :wink: Need my pleba fix :wink:

im at a wedding tommorow then im staying with my friend Rach at a hotell in Manchester a city about an hour away from me :wink::hyper:

Thora love the title :hug:

Hi Jem, almost missed you there :hug:

Take a look in the screen name thread, wonder if you'll laugh as much as I did :lol:

the rockin edge said:
hi everyone :wave: how are you all today?

:hug:

uh, there's plenty of "those names all suck" being said by people who aren't coming up with ideas. :tsk:

i'm not posting in there at the moment :shifty:

I went in there, but only to point out an amusing typo, or perhaps it was a Freudian slip. :shifty:

Wild!! :hug: How are you today?

the green face is for these people, who rockingedge was talking about:

" uh, there's plenty of "those names all suck" being said by people who aren't coming up with ideas.

i'm not posting in there at the moment "

:)

Hi Wild!

Vh1 is showing top 5 with Genesis, so I might disappear from time to time. I love Phil Collins, not so fond of Peter Gabriel though.

Babydoll said:
the green face is for these people, who rockingedge was talking about:

" uh, there's plenty of "those names all suck" being said by people who aren't coming up with ideas.

i'm not posting in there at the moment "

:)

ah ok :wink: :up:

VintagePunk said:

I went in there, but only to point out an amusing typo, or perhaps it was a Freudian slip. :shifty:

you just wanted to reply to zootles :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom