Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:
:hmm: Should I post my email/IM in "The PLEBAN Little Black Book"?!

Personally, I wouldn't if I were you. I think it's better to just give that stuff out to people you're comfortable with having them

Hi Russty! :hug: How are you tonight?

Hi Sarah :hug: VP :hug: SG :hug: Bri :hug:

I'm doing okay SG. :heart: It was a long day, just sort of blah. I hate dealing with family stuff it sucks the life out of me. :wink: grrrrrr. :giggle: I did watch American History X though so that was a highlight. 2 hours of Ed goodness. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Personally, I wouldn't if I were you. I think it's better to just give that stuff out to people you're comfortable with having them

But why?

Can anything beat these infamous conversations? :drool:

Hi
....hi
Do I know you?
I dunno, do I know you?
Well, you added me!
No! You added me!
Did not
Did too
What's your name?
You first

:rolleyes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Don't make me walk up there and hand you the phone. :angry:

I was about to read the link you posted earlier. It's about the whole land issue right? The sitting protest that's been going on for a few weeks...have things gotten worse? :(

The police went in early this morning with tasers, teargas and clubs, and it got messy. :( People were beaten and arrested. The crowds of protesters grew, and people are coming from all over the country to support them. The police have backed off for now, but say they have over 1,000 officers ready to go in. The federal and provincial governments are both claiming they have no responsibility, the other does. People are going to get hurt. :( :sad:

VintagePunk said:

The police went in early this morning with tasers, teargas and clubs, and it got messy. :( People were beaten and arrested. The crowds of protesters grew, and people are coming from all over the country to support them. The police have backed off for now, but say they have over 1,000 officers ready to go in. The federal and provincial governments are both claiming they have no responsibility, the other does. People are going to get hurt. :( :sad:

:tsk: :(

Why can't they ever learn from past mistakes? :|

Evenin Russty! :hug:

lol, its not really a big deal, only thing is that i have to work tonght from 1-4am... and have a paper due tomorrow, so wondering how i will manage... :|

:wave: Hi everyone :)

RusstyCat - I blame it on the alcohol still swimming around in my system *watches thread from afar* :corn:

Babydoll :hug:

SG if I find a picture and post it do you think you could make me an avi out of it?

I don't have any program on this puter to do it on. :(

Russty Cat said:
SG if I find a picture and post it do you think you could make me an avi out of it?

I don't have any program on this puter to do it on. :(

I'd be happy to give it a try :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I really wish SG would just stop monkeying around. :tsk:

:wink:

PS. My lack of clone.....does that mean I don't have to walk all the way to her house with a phone? :hyper:

:D :giggle:

I hope she called :hug:

1068829938edward_norton.jpg

Thanks babe, hopefully this won't be too big a deal. :D

Back
Top Bottom