Pleban Girls Party - You Elevate My Soul!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
hi bonoishot! : ) :wave :i think you are the only one i haven't said hi to yet!

Hi i posted a hi at the end of the last thread :)

will do it again though :wink:

Hi im Jem, 22 and i live in England! welcome to PPG :wave:

Hey everyone thats arrived :hug:

Adam you're going to TO in June :drool::hyper: you girls/guys will have sooo much fun :happy: ! this time next year i'll be starting my year of living there :drool:

i'm 20, turning 21 in may (6 days before bono's bday!!) and i live in minnesota, usa :)

... and i might also add, i love larry mullen :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Back (sort of :shifty: ) for a bit.

Jem, so glad to hear you're getting away, hope you have a great time! :hug: :heart:

You going to see your boy :shifty:

Dave was pointing out some pretty girl in a car magazine to me on tuesday! he was like this is my perfect girl , shes 17 loves cars and is fit

i was like :angry:

:|

bonoishot said:

Dave was pointing out some pretty girl in a car magazine to me on tuesday! he was like this is my perfect girl , shes 17 loves cars and is fit

I'm a little worried about my boy, at the moment. :(

Dave :madspit: I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Sami, who's your crush?? :hyper: Ooooh, the one you PM'd about yesterday?

Yep. :lol: :reject: Why do I crush on guys who I don't know and will never meet? :lmao: He's sooo sweet! :love:

I just put this on myspace, thought I'd put it here for a sec. :laugh: It's SO emo!

Last edited:
Very cool, sami! :up:

I talked to my crush the other night, and yeah. I fell for him even more after our conversation. I've liked the guy for so long now. The problem is that he's one of my best friends, and I don't want to screw up our friendship. Why does this always have to happen to me?! :madwife:

bonoishot said:

VintagePunk said:

I'm a little worried about my boy, at the moment. :(

Dave :madspit: I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. :hug:

Sorry Adam

:madwife: MEN

Thora :hug: I know it's tough, but have you ever tried to tell him? I'd always wonder what could have been. I know it's different because I'm only 16 :lol: But I told one of my best friends a few years ago and.... :shifty: I'd probably be with him if I still lived there. :sigh: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom