Pleban Girls Party...you can watch if ya wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C14-ADAM.jpg

569? Really? :laugh:

69 eh? That was the number of days i had left to see U2 a few days back&i am just SO sad i never mentioned it at the time! :drool: :drool:

That pic is really really frickin' funny:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: might be even funnier though if bman was wearing that shirt...no then it would just be:drool: adam makes it funny:giggle:

susanp6 said:
69 eh? That was the number of days i had left to see U2 a few days back&i am just SO sad i never mentioned it at the time! :drool: :drool:

YAY!!! lets have a 69 celebration:applaud: :camera: :camera: :camera: susan...how could you miss such an important day:lmao:

He does look funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So did you all miss me asking about the 2nd girl with the big.........................................brassneck, who jumped on stage with B? She claims that apparently she didn't know there was another girl there already! Believe her? :huh:

susanp6 said:
He does look funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So did you all miss me asking about the 2nd girl with the big.........................................brassneck, who jumped on stage with B? She claims that apparently she didn't know there was another girl there already! Believe her? :huh:

NO! how can you not see another girl up there:huh:

OK! I have to go now...I am tearing myself away from this even though I hate to:madspit: I will come back later:drool:

SORT YOUR UNDERWEAR DRAWER - NOW!!!!!!!

69 indeed is a fascinating number, trust me!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

It is now 68!!!!!! AAAHHHH :scream: :no: 69 was lastnite!! If only!! :shocked: :faint:

Bye Dis! Miss ya! :wave: just like Bri says: i just chuck em anywhere!! :ohmy:

I see you Wild! :wink:

Hi Wild! :wave: Awwww wee doggies!!! :cute:

Bri - Can he do........oh no never mind! I might get banned for saying, but it involves a number anyway! :ohmy: :ohmy:

hey again! cannot tear myself away!

I am not really organizing my undies I am sorting out the keepers and the throwers, cause I just got some new ones today.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT MY LITTLE DO DID!! MY HEART IS STILL RACING!

*catches breath.....we have a porch on our second floor and a shed roof under it...my dog scaled the porch railing..a good 4 feet...and JUMPED down onto the tin shed roof!!!:shocked: I had to climb onto the roof, grabb the dog..run with the dog 50lbs..not light, across the muddy wet lawn...IN MY SOCKS AND PJ'S... and put the dog back in the house!! OH MY GOD!

WildHoney said:
Ni cooking dinner and after that i gotta bath Alfie cut his nails..... but until then i'm all yours....

Do with me what you will...:huh:

oh wild:wink: you shoulda been here lastnight...with the red lightbulb:drool:

Oh god Dis!! That is a mental vision!! :shocked:

good to have ye back! Guess what girls? YDW just posted at fanfic saying she reckons she'll have next chapter of Drawers on tom!!!!! YEEHA!! Bring it on! And just as we're talking about Drawers! :giggle: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom