Pleban Girls Party - Worldwide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night GG :hug:

I'm gonna hang around for a few more minutes, but if no one else shows, I guess I'll leave too.

WildHoney said:
Ahhh getting over the loss in the final

I'm proud of the way the boys weren't outclassed shame about the brawl at the end.

Didn't get home to early hours of Monday morning :crack:

And now i have either a sty or some sort of infection in my eye. I'll be ok one minute and then the next i can hardly keep it open . any sort of light makes it sting like hell :grumpy:

So if i disappear for a while

Aww that sucks about your eye. :(:hug:

Course we missed you. :love::hyper::kiss::hug:

Galeongirl said:
:cute: aren't they adorable?

bonoadamedgeloveuo8.jpg

:hmm: does it need a jealous/grumpy/mad larry in the left corner?

:lmao: Love it. :love:

A larry in the corner would be good. :up:

Aw Jem :hug: Doesn't sound so good. I've had that a couple of times, for some reason my nic patches did that to me :huh:

I'm ok, stressed out, ready to quit school, worrying about a personal problem and almost on the verge of an ulcer :happy:
:lol: No, but I'll survive.

JezSnape said:
Aw Jem :hug: Doesn't sound so good. I've had that a couple of times, for some reason my nic patches did that to me :huh:

I'm ok, stressed out, ready to quit school, worrying about a personal problem and almost on the verge of an ulcer :happy:
:lol: No, but I'll survive.

That doesn't sound good. :hug: Whats wrong at school? Stick it out im sure it will be worth it. :es:

If you need to vent we're here. :hug:

Thanks :hug: I just feel bad about coming on here and complain, when I'm not here so often. I feel like I've missed out on tons of things that you girls have been up to, and it's like this whole thing is slipping away, I barely have time to check my email anymore. :sad:

I'm going to stick it out at school, 'cause I need an education, it's just really much right now. I've missed a couple of days and I'm behind on some homework... :sigh:

See? I scare everyone off when I vent! :eyebrow: :wink: :lol:

Ok, I'm gonna head off to bed now, I have a whole day of home studying tomorrow.:sigh:

Night :hug:

JezSnape said:
Thanks :hug: I just feel bad about coming on here and complain, when I'm not here so often. I feel like I've missed out on tons of things that you girls have been up to, and it's like this whole thing is slipping away, I barely have time to check my email anymore. :sad:

I'm going to stick it out at school, 'cause I need an education, it's just really much right now. I've missed a couple of days and I'm behind on some homework... :sigh:

Don't worry about venting we all do it. :hug:

I'm sure you can catch up on your work. It is frustrating when you get behind on things though. :hug:

I'm still on it, and I get the daily digest sent to me, but I haven't read it in over a year. :reject:

That's so cool, though!! Finally confirmation that they're doing something with the film! :hyper:

So far, Sarah's heard from York, Waterloo, Guelph, and as of yesterday, Mac. :)

Mom is doing pretty well...there's just this insane mess to sort out with her medications - they put her on a new one in the hospital, and it's affected the dosages of a couple of the old ones - and since there are 3 different doctors involved, it's hard to get a straight answer. :crazy: I'm taking her to see two of them tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get it sorted out then.

Cool :)

I'm surprised that they wouldn't have her medical records to know what she was already taking before prescribing the new meds - hopefully it's all fixed tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom