Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey girls

am back :( :sigh: so tired :yawn:

Thanks to everyone i met you're all fantastic girls :love: i had a blast, thanks for sharing the trip and my birthday with me :hug:

will be back later to tell you all the gossip :hug:

GG you're location :lmao:

Just woke up to go to the bathroom, and as I woke up, I was dreaming that I was buying tickets for Milwaukee. :crazy:

Jem is home!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: And I assume Wild is too. Miss you guys like crazy!!!!! :sad:

Back to bed. :yawn: BBL.

:wave:

Wild and Jem..... we've missed you! Hope you're home safe & sound. :hug:

Time to batten down the hatches...another hurricane is on it's way. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Just woke up to go to the bathroom, and as I woke up, I was dreaming that I was buying tickets for Milwaukee. :crazy:

Not Milwaukee, Detroit! (C'mon, you know you want to! How can you not come to a concert so close to home? :evil: )

girls!!!!!!!! :hug:

we need to get permissions from all the Plebans to post some of our pictures from Toronto...the one of us in the GA turned out well

Is anyone around??

I got to bed at 6 am, and was up at 11....soooooo tired, but it was so worth it!

I've gotten several e-mails from school. I've been approved by the ethics department, so I guess that means I need to get to work. :mad: Maybe tomorrow or the day after. :wink:

hi Jules, Wild, Russty, whoever else is around :hug:

I'm just done teaching and trying to come back to the real world after four shows. it blows! :madspit:

Hey all!:wave:

Did you have a good birthday Wild??

HI Ruff :hug:

I can imagine. :( I'm still trying to get over my PJ sadness. Only like 2 more months till I see U2 though. :hyper: Then I can be depressed again. :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:
Are you going to any more shows Ruffian?
yes, i have quite a few more but i'm just a big baby and wishing i were going to minneapolis tonight :sad:

Russty Cat said:
HI Ruff :hug:

I can imagine. :( I'm still trying to get over my PJ sadness. Only like 2 more months till I see U2 though. :hyper: Then I can be depressed again. :lol:

we all thought of you in toronto when eddie came out to play--it was one of the first things we said after the show!

Back
Top Bottom