Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*browneyedgirl* said:
Who is the dark haired girl in the picture with Adam?

Just a fan, I found the picture on a U2 fan experiences page if I remember correctly

Adam really should wear T-shirts more often :drool:
84de19ba.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Have you ever come across Yankee brand candles? They have a black one which they call midsummernights dream... that smells a lot like the way his cologne smells on him

So he smells like the candle? Wow! and it's black?! :drool: :ohmy:

He had that cologne on when he kissed you or just natural Bono smell? :lol: I don't know which one I would like better.

I'm definitely running out tomorrow to buy that candle. Where do they sell them?

*browneyedgirl* said:

So he smells like the candle? Wow! and it's black?! :drool: :ohmy:

He had that cologne on when he kissed you or just natural Bono smell? :lol: I don't know which one I would like better.

I'm definitely running out tomorrow to buy that candle. Where do they sell them?

Umm ... :lol: I think it was cologne but it was kinda faint; so I guess it could've been natural :shrug:

Usually I find Yankee candles at gift shops, the places that sell like fancy glass art and porcelain, that sort of stuff. They also sell them now at Meijer stores in Michigan, but that doesn't help you... :hmm: Oh! they may have a web site :yes:

Girls I'm having computer problems so I think I'm gonna call it a night and see if giving the puter a rest will help. I'll try to get back on in the morning. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Umm ... :lol: I think it was cologne but it was kinda faint; so I guess it could've been natural :shrug:

Usually I find Yankee candles at gift shops, the places that sell like fancy glass art and porcelain, that sort of stuff. They also sell them now at Meijer stores in Michigan, but that doesn't help you... :hmm: Oh! they may have a web site :yes:

Thanks SG. I'll try to find it or get it on the internet. Now I know what to ask for Christmas too.

Still here Weldy, just catching up on the thread.

I just got in at around 3:45, I'm exhausted, yet too wound up to sleep just yet.

I am SO sorry I didn't get to meet you!!!! :( :sad:

I did see you at one point, your back was to me when I went to use the Port-o-let, but I had to rush to get back into line, before the security guard cut off my access to the line. :sigh:

Anyway, for anyone reading this early tomorrow (cause I wouldn't be surprised if I sleep for 16 hours straight)....my train was supposed to get into Port Huron at 10:50 pm. It was nearly 90 minutes late. :mad: So, we didn't get in till after midnight. Then with a couple of stops for coffee so I could try to stay awake, it was a little after 3:30 when I got home. :crack:

Somewhere around 2 am, I had a strange compulsion to eat deep-fried food and drink beer. :lmao: :lmao:

So no one's heard from Wild yet? She should be home by now, and Jem should be a few hours behind her.

I saw that they made it home safely. :) Ruff called my hotel this morning when she got home, and I also talked to Jobob this morning and she told me that GG and Mr. GG wanted to get an early start home.

What did you think of the show? I thought all 6 were mind-blowing. They seemed to get better and better each night. :drool:

Take care Weldy. Again, really sorry we didn't get to meet. Maybe another time. Chicago looked like a great city from what I saw of it, and I want to go back someday and sightsee.

I'm heading to bed in a few too...night. :hug:

:wave:

G'afternoon anyone who's around!

Just making a flying visit before i head off to college.....the land were time stands still :lol:

I'll have to catch up later!

bye everyone!

xx :hug: xx

Back
Top Bottom