Pleban Girls Party: Workin' our way through all four....starting with Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fly, I have so much useless crap around here, I'm sure I could make at least 20 or so. :wink:

Diane, that's a very good point. It was amazing sharing it with her. I'm the obsessive fan of the two of us, although they are her favourite band, and she loves learning more about them and listening to their music. But I think this experience has pushed her into the obsessive fan stratosphere, too. She didn't want to come home...we BOTH want to follow them for the rest of the tour, and the only thing that makes coming home bearable is knowing that Boston is a strong possibility.

2586f991.jpg

7d53444e.jpg

19bd4f84.jpg

0558dc06.jpg

78334ada.jpg

Last edited:
VP you know you want to come see me in Detroit :evil: I'm having a hard time scraping up money for a hotel room to shower at but if there were three of us.... :hmm: c'maon, two more GA's, only a couple of hours drive from your place.... Bono will be offended if you don't come.... :sad: :shifty:

Detroit is SO much more do-able than Boston! Drive down to Auburn Hills, you never even go IN to Detroit itself! And the tickets are supposedly much easier to come by :flirt:

C'mon... you know you're dying to see them with me again! :shifty:

sami0201 said:

ok, so you were able to get a camera in there ok? I'm scared to bring a regular camera incase they take it, but disposables take shitty pictures!

going to get my license plate :lol:
be back later! :wave:

see you later sami and fly :hug:

Sami there shouldnt be a problem aslong as it isnt a professional camera with a detatchable lens, we didnt have any probs in TO or Chi

Last edited:
girls! trying to leave my office but not out of here yet. vp sorry i had to go so suddenly.

VintagePunk said:
SG, OMG, we missed you SO much in Chicago!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart: :sad:

YOu don't even go into Detroit?? :hmm:

The only problem, I have more time to save for Boston, Det is only a month away. :sigh:

Sounds like GA's are going for between $70-$80 apiece, and one room split between you, me and Cindy wouldn't be more than $50 a night for each of us, plus no cost for parking :flirt: No cabs :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:
SG, OMG, we missed you SO much in Chicago!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart: :sad:

YOu don't even go into Detroit?? :hmm:

The only problem, I have more time to save for Boston, Det is only a month away. :sigh:

VP, come to Detroit. :wink:

No, the Detroit show isn't in Detroit. It's in suburban Auburn Hills.

Hey, all.

I just started an Interference journal of my Vertigo Tour experiences (click on View Journal).

Listen to 93XRT.com. It's this cool radio station I discovered in Chicago -- and they're having a U2 day! Now playing: The Sweetest Thing! Sweet!

VP!! :hug: Do you know I was joking during the second Chicago setlist party that people are going to want to drag you to all the shows, given what you've had in your first 6? :giggle: Miss you guys.. I crashed pretty f'ing hard on Sat night when we got home from the wedding reception (at about 10:30pm).

My moronity continues. It's not the Detroit show. It's plural. Two Detroit shows. Oct. 24 and Oct. 25. I have GA for Oct. 25th. I know SG's going to at least one, probably both, of them, and plans to stalk. I think she's going with Cindy.

Btw... as long as you guys post the *second* of the pics from Local 4 (that place we went to Thurs night with Ruff), I don't mind it being up here *G* That first pic however... I want to know how come I look drunk as hell when I didn't have any alcohol!! :lmao: (besides the fact that I was running on very little sleep for that whole week, and Ruff and SG were cracking me the hell up all during dinner... wonder what our "Edge" waiter was saying about us after we left! :giggle: )

Back
Top Bottom