Pleban Girls party - with our lips up against the glass and waiting for B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:
^ I do! I do! :flirt:

What was the question?

:lol:

That's reassuring :happy:

......wait...........not it's not. :|

:wink:

Actually, shouldn't you be the one who's worried about being as sane as me? :lol:

Worried? :hmm: No, I think I can handle living in a world like yours :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
This One! This one made me.... :shifty: .... :combust: !!!!!

3legny89lb.jpg

What a wonderful picture!!! *rightclicksave*

what.jpg

:larry: let's see a show of hands; who thinks we should change the band's name back to 'The Larry Mullen jr. Band'?

:edge: Larry's got the only mic, and it's driving you crazy, isn't it?

:bono: I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

:adam: Another night, another audience full of lovely ladies to charm. Hey, how you doin, baby? :sexywink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
what.jpg

:larry: let's see a show of hands; who thinks we should change the band's name back to 'The Larry Mullen jr. Band'?

:edge: Larry's got the only mic, and it's driving you crazy, isn't it?

:bono: I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

:adam: Another night, another audience full of lovely ladies to charm. Hey, how you doin, baby? :sexywink:

:laugh: :cute:

I thought they all had mics........:shifty:

MBS said:
Night Drea and Diane
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug: :heart:

Which reminds me, how have you been feeling SG? Better?

:yes: Much. Thanks for asking :heart:

I wonder how Fly did on her clinical today?
and where's your clone? Has she been partying with the setlist people again? :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: Much. Thanks for asking :heart:

I wonder how Fly did on her clinical today?
and where's your clone? Has she been partying with the setlist people again? :sad:

:madspit:

Look above you. :wink:

I actually was kinda lurking there :reject: but not posting much, mostly watching tv.

MBS said:
When to become extrememly suspicious.....

1. You won't even feel it.

2. It's unskinkable I tell you!!

3. You have 1 hour and 40 minutes to do 25 multiple choice questions...........:uhoh:

I wouldn't worry, I've had exams where they give you three hours to do 40 or 50...and you're done in 20 minutes. It takes longer to fill out the scantron card than it does to answer the questions. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I wouldn't worry, I've had exams where they give you three hours to do 40 or 50...and you're done in 20 minutes. It takes longer to fill out the scantron card than it does to answer the questions. :lol:

:hug: I hope that it's not too bad.

Chemistry seems more put together than the bio people......

Your people should talk to last years Biology people.
50 questions in 40 minutes, numerous interrupptions...
And it was an open book test where you *had* to look some things up.....unless you like to memorize catalougue numbers.
:|

I LOVE multiple choice exams. :drool: I only ever had one bad one...it was open book, there were 10 questions (they only made part of the exam), and I spent forever looking for the answers. I think of the 10 questions, I found the answer to one. :crazy: The rest I had to reason through, and even then I wasn't sure of any of the answers, I thought I'd gotten them all wrong. People were SO freaked out, they were hanging around outside the door to ask others how they did, and if they were able to find the answers. Turns out no one did. I thought I did horribly, but I think I ended up getting 9/10 on that part.

I'm sure you'll do just fine. :hug: Virgos always have to overprepare then freak out over nothing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom