Pleban Girls Party..with a rebel yell...we cry more more more.... BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
560c1e49.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Aww, Wild... stay and play a little longer :flirt:

BonoCHBW3.jpg

:giggle: Nice quick edit SG, I was wondering why you were trying to lure Wild with :adam: :wink: (On the other hand, that might've worked with me, but we all knew this already *g*)

Drea said:

:giggle: Nice quick edit SG, I was wondering why you were trying to lure Wild with :adam: :wink: (On the other hand, that might've worked with me, but we all knew this already *g*)

I thought I had copied the other link but then Adam popped up and I was like WTF?!?!?!

I think he's trying to overtake Larry's place on my list :flirt: :giggle:

Snooky pie said:

I :heart: finding money, Mr. SP is always misplacing his cash and by pure luck I'm always the one to find it :angel: :evil:

Its so nice they leave us tips in their pockets. :lol: I've been putting all the money I find into a jar for spending money for Canada. At this rate I may be doing really well by then. :laugh:

Nighty night Diane and Joanne! :hug: Sweet dreams.

See ya later Wild :hug:

I shouldn't even be on ebay this is torture! There is a set of 51 bamboo knitting needles for $61!!!! Considering they normally sell for around $10 a piece that is an amazing deal!!! Why can't I be made of money! Why! Why! oh the horror of it all! :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I shouldn't even be on ebay this is torture! There is a set of 51 bamboo knitting needles for $61!!!! Considering they normally sell for around $10 a piece that is an amazing deal!!! Why can't I be made of money! Why! Why! oh the horror of it all! :wink:
What, no money tree in your back yard :lol:

Drea said:
Personally I wouldn't get bamboo crochet hooks *or* knitting needles, but that's only because I'm afraid I'll break them :lol:

I always thought that too till I used a pair. They are actually pretty sturdy and really light weight. I really like them. Just wish they were cheaper. :lol:

Nighty night Drea and SG! :hug: :hug: :wave:

I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard so I think its time for me to hit the bed as well. :hug: :wave: :heart: See you tomorrow.

Morning all!

6.gif

Yay rain! I'm glad its also raining on all you 100+ degree people in the midwest...ugh that musta sucked:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom