Pleban Girls Party..with a rebel yell...we cry more more more.... BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, Chicago's a nice city... and you could always go to Wrigley Field and watch a ballgame if the Cubs are in town :) (I want to go see a game there someday before it's gone... and in Boston, and at Yankee Stadium before all the old historic parks are gone)

Drea said:
Still, Chicago's a nice city... and you could always go to Wrigley Field and watch a ballgame if the Cubs are in town :) (I want to go see a game there someday before it's gone... and in Boston, and at Yankee Stadium before all the old historic parks are gone)

Oh, there are plenty of things to see and do in Chicago, I won't be getting bored if I get to go. :D while the others are in the GA line, I can go hang out around the guys hotel :evil:

HI Sami :hug:

I'm doing okay, really tired and my chest feels like someone thumped me really hard in the middle of it. And I have this huge urge to cough, like if I could just cough stuff out it would take the weight off. I'll be so glad when this darn thing goes away.

I can't get the darn thing to work for me for some reason. :( The website doesn't like me. It says to click the right eye, but the picture isn't showing up to click.

Russty Cat said:
HI Sami :hug:

I'm doing okay, really tired and my chest feels like someone thumped me really hard in the middle of it. And I have this huge urge to cough, like if I could just cough stuff out it would take the weight off. I'll be so glad when this darn thing goes away.

I hope it goes away soon :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Thanks. I think she's really annoying :huh: but I guess she is pretty, so :shrug:

:hug: It's ok Russty. I understand :sigh:

:wink:

I wish you were feeling better, hon

You better! :wink: :giggle:

I wish I was feeling better too, this shite is getting old. I hate this stuff, cuz mr. Cat won't come near me when I'm like this. :( He wouldn't even kiss me last night, cuz my immune system is comprimised and he doesn't want to get me sick. Sometimes I think it would just be better if he took the chance and gave me a damn hug or a kiss. It would make me feel a bit better at least.

Russty Cat said:

I wish I was feeling better too, this shite is getting old. I hate this stuff, cuz mr. Cat won't come near me when I'm like this. :( He wouldn't even kiss me last night, cuz my immune system is comprimised and he doesn't want to get me sick. Sometimes I think it would just be better if he took the chance and gave me a damn hug or a kiss. It would make me feel a bit better at least.

Yeah, thats a toughie. Stick with the cold clinical approach or go for the emotional therapy :hug:

Russty Cat said:

aww...I'll give you a kiss! :sexywink: :kiss: :wink:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Wow - uh - have a good time in Joisey, Sami :wave: :D Goodnight :hug:

:lol: the only good thing is that my aunt said she would take me to get the book U2: At The End Of The World :hyper: they don't have it in any bookstores around here but I called and put it on hold by her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom