Pleban Girls Party - With A Little Help From Our Friends.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

You live in Australia and you've never seen them live? :shocked: Take the first opportunity you can to see them - you won't regret it :D

*makes note of Crazy Train*

I'm really slack about seeing live bands... I probably wouldn't have seen any last year (well, besides U2!) if one of my housemates hadn't taken me to see The Grates and Coldplay and Placebo and stuff. The chick in the Grates is nuts, she's cool. :D

I have this irrational fear of smoky smelly crowded pubs filled with drunk people... :yikes: But I do want to see live music... I can't wait until they ban smoking in clubs and pubs. I might actually go out more and have a life!! :shocked:

How is everyone?

Who wants me to PM them a pic of what i saw in a shop today. :lmao: Just sent it to wild. :lmao:

YOur reply is killing me wild :lmao:

Oh SG i noticed you have the song Iris in your last FM. I heard a dodgy cover version the other week which was :yuck: but id love to hear there version which ive heard is :drool: Would it be possible to send it to me. :reject:

bonoishot said:

I'm sorry but this post lost me totally. :reject:

Hi though Ali. :wave:

Ali and I both posted about The Waifs earlier today - one of the songs I suggested for SG's mix cd is a Waifs song - and GG2 said she was eating Bono cookies shortly before she left :lol:

Hi Wild and Jem and Drea and I'm desperately trying to remember SG's name, I think it has an L in it? Lynsey? and anyone else I've accidentally ignored... :reject:

I'm good! Midday Sunday, still in PJs, haven't eaten yet... and you were all torturing me when I was reading the other thread, talking about pizza... :madwife:
That's been happening to me all weekend actually... Friday at work and yesterday everyone was going on about my favourite Chinese/Malaysian restaurant... I'm going to have to go there today and to hell with my savings. :lol:

WildHoney said:
Ali :wave:

SG does GAv know about US :shifty:

Not directly - he knows I am a huge U2 fan and that I have good friends who are who I chat with frequently on a forum - it wouldn't be too hard to find us with that knowledge :yikes:

but he's only on line about once every two weeks, and there's plenty of e-mail and other stuff to keep him busy then, so he isn't off searching the net.

He does know I've talked about him with a couple of my girlfriends :giggle:

According to the TV weather bulletin I just saw, it's one degree (Farenheit) outside. :shivers:

With wind chills, it's -20. With blowing snow.

Insert one of those little blue shivering smilies here.

bonoishot said:
Who wants me to PM them a pic of what i saw in a shop today. :lmao: Just sent it to wild. :lmao:

YOur reply is killing me wild :lmao:

Oh SG i noticed you have the song Iris in your last FM. I heard a dodgy cover version the other week which was :yuck: but id love to hear there version which ive heard is :drool: Would it be possible to send it to me. :reject:

No problem - I'll upload both the original single from the soundtrack and the acoustic, which is the one I like best :combust:

you may not get it til morning, though - YSI is sometimes all right for me but sometimes it can be a real bitch

bonoishot said:

He must do it hes offered to drive her to see us if she goes to England. :love:

The real question is does he have a clue what hes in for and what we're like.

:shifty:

:angel:

:lol:

that would be a BIG nooooooo :shifty: :lol: I'm pretty blunt / candid when we talk but not quite as much as I can be around here :p

Last edited:
Drea said:

and GG2 said she was eating Bono cookies shortly before she left :lol:

I still don't know if that was some kind of euphemism, or if she made Bono-shaped cookies... :confused:
Sounds interesting either way... :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Not directly - he knows I am a huge U2 fan and that I have good friends who are who I chat with frequently on a forum - it wouldn't be too hard to find us with that knowledge :yikes:

but he's only on line about once every two weeks, and there's plenty of e-mail and other stuff to keep him busy then, so he isn't off searching the net.

He does know I've talked about him with a couple of my girlfriends :giggle:

He'll :love: us

When i found out my boss/mate sometimes lurks i was initially :yikes: but then thought he knows what i'm like anyway so sod it :lmao:

bonoishot said:
Ali they're banning smoking here in July in public places. :drool::bow::love:

Woohoo!! :dance: They've been talking about it here for ages, six months ago they banned smoking in bus shelters... I think they've set a date to ban smoking inside pubs and whatever but I can't remember what it is. :der:

Back
Top Bottom