Pleban Girls Party - Where you do not have to wear pants if its not cold!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking a break...staining wood in the hot sun is tiring:sigh: sitting back with some blue crack and a nice cold pepsi:drool: ....but no one is here:(

:scratch: our timing is way off today....

well I suppose I will clean the birdcage:|

Be back in about 20 mins.

FlyYourKite said:
I'm here! (sort of)

Have to pull a Dis and clean the animal's cage :madspit:

:wink:

Be back later on girls! :hug: Hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday.

pull a Dis:lmao: Bri said she pulled a Dis yesterday...she would come and go..come and go:lmao:

have fun cleaning cages:| mines now drying in the sun...hope the birds enjoy it:|

Dismantled said:

pull a Dis:lmao: Bri said she pulled a Dis yesterday...she would come and go..come and go:lmao:

have fun cleaning cages:| mines now drying in the sun...hope the birds enjoy it:|

Bri? That was me! :madspit:

You don't care about me anymore. :sad:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

*throws boxed mac and cheese in the trash....

hope your happy! *storms off

:ohmy:

Mac and Cheese? I didn't realize you took the time and effort to boil some hot water, dump the pasta in, and mix packaged cheese sauce for me! :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

:ohmy:

Mac and Cheese? I didn't realize you took the time and effort to boil some hot water, dump the pasta in, and mix packaged cheese sauce for me! :heart:

*sniff sniff:sad: its even more than that....I actually had to measure 1/4 cup milk....*blows nose:sad:

daygloeyes2 said:

You measured milk and didn't just mix it in the water? You do care about me! :happy: :heart:

I'm sorry. :(

water?:yuck: I would never make you M&C with water:hug:

I'm sorry too:wink:

Mullen4Prez said:

:wink: Hows everyone today?

hmmm...well its hot here, I stained some wood for the ceiling, got it all over my feet:| it won't wash off ...now it looks like I have Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever...cleaned the poop out of my birds cage....gee what else did I do...oh yes..shook out my rugs:rockon: tuesday rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom