Pleban Girls Party - Where old acquaintances are not forgot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there are a lot of things about Survivor that I just hate :grumpy: but unfortunately I got sucked into the first season and then again into this one - I had ignored all of the in between ones :lol:

Drea said:
^:lol:

So why'd you get sucked in again?

Ozzy :love:

biography

Born in Mexico, Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth moved 10 times in his teen years to seven U.S. States and Central America while his mother remarried. He attended two years of college at Santa Barbara City College before moving to the Los Angeles area.

Lusth is currently a waiter and was formerly a restaurant manager. He enjoys big wave surfing, skateboarding, sailing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, gymnastics and motorcycle riding. He owns land in Panama and enjoys going there to spearfish. He can dive to 30 feet and can hold his breath under water for three minutes. He is skilled at building traps, forts, shelter and surviving in the wilderness on his own. In the summer of 2005, he camped all the way from Panama to San Diego over the course of five months.

He enjoys reading and writing.

Lusth currently resides in Venice, California with his German Shepard mix, Buddha (who also accompanies him on his board while surfing). His birth date is August 23, 1981.

he was poetry in motion, just incredible to watch at any of the competitions

Last edited:
Drea said:
^He's also 7 months younger than my sister :ohmy: Going after younger men are we? :wink:

He was just impressive to watch, he seemed genuinely nice and for once someone worth rooting for who had what it took to maybe go all the way

01.jpg

and yeah, ok, he is rather pretty :flirt: :lol:

Hi Diane! :hug: thank goodness you're home safe and sound :yikes: that was a rather reckless choice you made

Last edited:
Stopping by to say a quick hello. I had a feeling nobody would be around.

I'm having a wonderful time - I'm quite brown now! :love: I sat in the sun for about 6 hours today. :lol: We're all turning into little crisps here. Drunken, happy crisps I might add.

I haven't done anything touristy yet, and I doubt I will. My dad is trying to get me to go on this historical tour, but we'll see. He doesn't want to go as he thinks it's too cheesy, but seems to think that I should do it. :lmao: Yeah right.

Anyways, I'm having a wonderful time, and I'm missing you all. I hope you're enjoying your holidays. I might pop in again at another day, but we'll see.

:hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
and the last sims clips of the night; the day after GG2 and Bono's date :cute:

surprise.jpg

cuddle.jpg

:cute: omg squee, he held my hand, gives me roses, simBono is just as romantic as the real Bono!

I love the white christmas tree aswlel SG... :shifty: I know I'd want to have a white one sometimes, but my mom despises it...

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies. I've been so busy and incredibly stressed with family issues. I don't really want to talk about it here, but if anyone wants to hear the ugly mess, PM me.

Hope you're all doing well. :heart:

ThoraSEB said:
Stopping by to say a quick hello. I had a feeling nobody would be around.

I'm having a wonderful time - I'm quite brown now! :love: I sat in the sun for about 6 hours today. :lol: We're all turning into little crisps here. Drunken, happy crisps I might add.

I haven't done anything touristy yet, and I doubt I will. My dad is trying to get me to go on this historical tour, but we'll see. He doesn't want to go as he thinks it's too cheesy, but seems to think that I should do it. :lmao: Yeah right.

Anyways, I'm having a wonderful time, and I'm missing you all. I hope you're enjoying your holidays. I might pop in again at another day, but we'll see.

:hug: :hug:

THORA!!! :hug: Im happy that you are having such a wonderful time in Hawaii! Have a few drinks for me please :wink:

Btw I don't think anyone would fault you for not coming on here considering where you are,lol. Keep enjoying the sun and having an absolute blast!

Miss you and can't wait till you come back home :hug:

Everyone else I hope all of you are doing well. The past couple of days have been crazy so my time in here has been limited. Hoping to be able to stop in more often though.

DG hope everything get's better for you soon :hug:

Back
Top Bottom