Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

You seriously need to kiss him. That's a really nice mouth. :shifty: :drool:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I noticed :drool:

:shifty:

I'll be sure to work "kiss me, dammit" into our next conversation regading studying for chem, starting up a spiked lemonade stand in the library, how I'd make a perfect boulder to his Indiana Jones (don't ask :lol: ).....

He was complaining I should live closer :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I've been in love with him for years :drool: Ever since he was in Primal Fear

Me too! I've just ramped up more lately after seeing him in a movie called The 25th hour. I love him as a tough guy.

Mr. Cat is laying here on the bed and I told him that I wanted him. And he is mean and said that I can't have him....he is too expensive. :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Me too! I've just ramped up more lately after seeing him in a movie called The 25th hour. I love him as a tough guy.

Mr. Cat is laying here on the bed and I told him that I wanted him. And he is mean and said that I can't have him....he is too expensive. :lmao:

Have you seen American History X? Incredible film :up:

356bf13b.jpg

9ce18a23.jpg

:combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I noticed :drool:

:shifty:

I'll be sure to work "kiss me, dammit" into our next conversation regading studying for chem, starting up a spiked lemonade stand in the library, how I'd make a perfect boulder to his Indiana Jones (don't ask :lol: ).....

He was complaining I should live closer :hyper:

Awwww!! Twitterpation all around. :heart: So, you're studying together, are you? :flirt:

Night Dazzled :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Have you seen American History X? Incredible film :up:

Yeah I saw it ages ago. I loved it, but damn it made me cry and cry. It was totally an amazing film with such a strong message. I think that was when I first fell for him hard core.

25th_hour_1.jpg

Here he is as Monty in the 25th Hour. So yummy! :heart: :drool: :combust:

Have you seen Keeping The Faith? It was with Ben Stiller and Jenna Elfman? Its a really cute movie. He plays a priest.

Russty Cat said:

Yeah I saw it ages ago. I loved it, but damn it made me cry and cry. It was totally an amazing film with such a strong message. I think that was when I first fell for him hard core.

25th_hour_1.jpg

Here he is as Monty in the 25th Hour. So yummy! :heart: :drool: :combust:

Have you seen Keeping The Faith? It was with Ben Stiller and Jenna Elfman? Its a really cute movie. He plays a priest.

I've got that one on video too :up: :up: he's so funny in that!

I even liked him in Fight Club, even though he was the ONLY good thing in that film :crack:

Ooo I meant to tell you SG I watched your boy Cillian today in the movie Breakfast on Pluto which has Gavin Friday in it as well. It was a great film. Really different and fun. But with a good story to it as well. Our video store only got 3 copies of it, so last night my little video boy put one under the counter for me since he knew I would want to see Cillian. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Ooo I meant to tell you SG I watched your boy Cillian today in the movie Breakfast on Pluto which has Gavin Friday in it as well. It was a great film. Really different and fun. But with a good story to it as well. Our video store only got 3 copies of it, so last night my little video boy put one under the counter for me since he knew I would want to see Cillian. :heart:

I haven't gotten to see it yet *pout* but I've been on a Cillian Binge lately, watching Cold Mountain, Batman Begins and Especially 28 days later :drool:

Nighty night Thora :wave: :heart:

I like Fight Club. We own that one. Its a very odd movie, but just warped enough to be interesting to me. But I do like alot of foreign films as well that have rather dark humor in them. My mom says that I have non-American taste when it comes to movies. I tend to get the odd indie films when most people think their crap. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I've got that one on video too :up: :up: he's so funny in that!

I even liked him in Fight Club, even though he was the ONLY good thing in that film :crack:

I love Fight Club! :lol: It's on my list of movies I'm making him watch, eventually.

Being that Million Dollar Baby has the Clint Eastwood connection, I mentioned another favourite that he needs to see, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. He'd never heard of it, so I said "John Cusack's in it." He said "I'm not surprised." :eyebrow:

I realized that the vast majority of my movie dvds are made up of either John Cusack or Johnny Depp movies. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom