Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: My Husband has a silver Suzuki SV-1000, though I tend to be more into the cruiser types (like Larry's Harley :drool: )

this is just like Marks:
http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/2003/2003-suzuki-s1-b1.jpg

OMG, my brother was over at my mom's tonight, and he was telling us that an elderly neighbour of his (he just moved to his current place in the fall) asked him if he'd been to the funeral. He was taken aback thinking that maybe another neighbour had passed away that he was unaware of, so he asked her "what funeral?" She was asking him if he'd been to any of the recent Bandido funerals. :lmao: He said no, and she said "oh, so you're not *that* hardcore?" :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:

wow what an interesting family line :D

I'm mix [2nd gen] USA'r Eastern European- Ukrainian & Southeren European-- Greek

How have you enjoyed your college yrs here?

yes, i have! :drool:

however, it would be complete only if i had mr larry mullen :D

VintagePunk said:

OMG, my brother was over at my mom's tonight, and he was telling us that an elderly neighbour of his (he just moved to his current place in the fall) asked him if he'd been to the funeral. He was taken aback thinking that maybe another neighbour had passed away that he was unaware of, so he asked her "what funeral?" She was asking him if he'd been to any of the recent Bandido funerals. :lmao: He said no, and she said "oh, so you're not *that* hardcore?" :lmao:

:lmao: :yikes:

"Hello ! Helloooooo!! "

I 'd rather NOT have to draw attention to myself THIS way...But I only have 32 mins left here

and so Please go read my stroy on MID pAGE 4 here........I hate havfing to type fast enough aS IT IS...... but to squeeze a stroy in in a few mins IS EVEN harder for my fingers.....:( ....

VintagePunk said:

I see that green and orange insignia, along with the provincial logo, and my heart just starts pounding. :wink:

Except sadly, it really does. :reject: :lol:

One word:

Twitterpatted. :cute:

:laugh:

Let's see yours! :hyper: And what did you talk about?? C'mon, spill!

You can't see much actually. :lol: But I'm loading it just the same.....
Patience child..:tongue:

yes the cold here is extreme, but then so is the summer heat and so is the wind!! only a month ago, the temp reached a low of -16f. :|

all winter it was mostly in the teens and twenties. and now, its in the 60s and 70s! :drool: spring!

Russty Cat said:

I'm doing better. :hug: I seem to be getting better a little bit each day. But I think the infections are finally gone so woohoo! I am way excited! To get to see them again for the two finale shows of the tour with a brand new album. Man its gonna be so incredible.

Dazz I'm so ready to PARTEE down! :giggle: I'll be with three of my good friends so we should do plenty of partying with just the right amount of sleeping too so I don't pass out during the second show. :lol:

:lock: :lock: :lock: !!!!!!

:yes: DO get some sleep.....wer'd like to hear you have a great time W/O any real medical complications than you already hasve on a GREAT day! :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

You go to Guelph? I'm at UW. :) Not at, literally. I live in Brantford and commute.

Hey Weldy :wave:

I have a friend that goes there! I'm first year, in Bcomm, Marketing Mangement. :D

:hug: Night Sarah sweet dreams hon

Dazz - I thought I had commented on your story :reject: sorry, all this activity has made me lose my place :) (Not that I'm complaining)

I would love to live in NYC and be able to have those kind of experiences/memories

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:!!

That reminds me, when my mom went out today. apparently some biker with a HA insignia pulled into the plaza. And everyone was avoiding him like the plague.....they wouldn't even make eye contact....

Souly said:

I have a friend that goes there! I'm first year, in Bcomm, Marketing Mangement. :D

Cool :up: The opportunity arose a few years ago to go back to school, so I jumped at it. I'm in clinical psych, and just finishing up my honours thesis. I've been finished all my classes for a couple of terms now, so no exams, thank goodness. :drool:

Night Sarah :hug:

Dazzled, I read your story and commented a few pages ago. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!

That reminds me, when my mom went out today. apparently some biker with a HA insignia pulled into the plaza. And everyone was avoiding him like the plague.....they wouldn't even make eye contact....

It's crazy! I remember when Sarah was around 6 or 7, she went to the movies with her friend and her friend's mother...a good friend of mine, but very conservative. When they were at the mall, they ran into my brother. Sarah went over to talk to him, and the woman freaked, till she found out it was Sarah's uncle. :lol:

aaaaandddd.... i'm off to bed! been up since 4am! had to finish damn marketing paper... had a presentation today, where i wore a business suit! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom