Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

They have very legitimate beefs with the government, and they're not listened to, so, it comes to something like this. Right now, there's a situation, not on this reserve, but on one in the northern part of the province, where they can't use water to drink or bathe, and nothing's being done.

Then when something like this happens, it's used to propagate the myth of wild natives. I'm so proud of my people right now. :|

This is happening just two or three minutes from my sister's house. And not far from Bob's mom's house (she's on the reserve).

:yikes:

well our [usa] "trackrecord" on these issues is a real shining example :rolleyes: :grumpy:

and near your sis's :ohmy:

SAD GIRL :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry your feeling so blue :(

COurse it's not the same.....but we love you........:hug:

and you're still young.....thoings still could work out...Or hard a it is right now there really could be another Wonderful Man out there for you.

i hope things will go better tonight :crossesfingers:.......

TTFN all see you later :)

Last edited:
Not bad. I'm a bit bored right now. I'm at work, and filling in at our front desk for about a half hour. I hate being at the front desk. It's so incredibly boring. :lol:

Other than that I'm fine. How about you?

i'm ok, came over to the library at school to finish yet another paper... yawning my head off in the meantime, lol. :hmm: it's rainy and dark outside so a cup of coffee would be :drool:

Ah, papers. I do not miss those at all. :lol: I was pretty good in school, but the social parts were what I loved. School was just a means to an end, and the funny thing is that I'm not even using my degree at all!

Oh god, I want a job... :( Problem is, I'm not educated for any job, and the only ones I can get is like substituting nurses and personal assistants, and I can't really take care of people all that great. I have no patience what so ever... :lol:

Uhh, I'm an admin assistant. :reject: The pay is okay, but I would really love to do something in my field, or as a photographer.

Jez - I hear you about being unqualified! I may have a degree, but without a Masters (at least in my field) there's not a lot I can do.

Plus, I totally hate school. I may just have to suck it up and go back and get my Masters. :(

Hi girls just catching up, missed alot since i never made it on last night! me and my best friend went to the pub with fake Adam and his brother :lol:

how is everyone? :hug:

Hi Babydoll, not spoken to you yet, im Jem! welcome to PPG :wink: and your sig :drool:

Hey Jem! :hug:

You do miss a lot when you're gone for a day, huh?! :lol: I never bothered to catch up from when I went away over Easter. There was just too much. :D

I'm doing fine, how about you?

Yeah, well, all I have is my languages, and soon I'll drop put of the chance to a Bachelor of arts.

I found the exact program I want to study, but i have to have 12 months of work experience to apply :sigh: So I guess personal assistant it is.

I also had this crazy dream once that I would be able to live of my writing, but since I can no longer string two sentences together in Swedish, it seems pretty hopeless :lol:

Im fine Thora, won't be on over the weekend well tommorow, saturday AND sunday :scream: i might try pop into a net cafe though :wink: Need my pleba fix :wink:

im at a wedding tommorow then im staying with my friend Rach at a hotell in Manchester a city about an hour away from me :wink::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom