Pleban Girls Party - where everybody knows your name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: You are new around here, Babydoll

We Pleban Party girls like to post hard and fast :shifty:

Souly - Not much happening here. Typical tuesday night, I suppose :hmm:

BABYDOLL

welcome to PGP and I love your SIG!!! :lmao: :loma:

may I ak you your parents ...past hertitage.....I'm guessing Spanish/Hispanioc/ Middle Eastern or Meditareanian....

as a Visualartisth'm always interested ...case i pay attention to how people look obviously......

nope, im not hispanic/mediterrenean/middle eastern :D try again! and thanks for the sig... its my never-to-be-realized fantasy! :D

VintagePunk said:

Dance for me. :happy:

Hi Souly :wave:

SG, in light of recent revelations, had you thought of pushing back your trip to our fair land? :shifty:

:reject: Actually, there have been several things which came up recently that have made me consider coming up in June instead of May. I've been meaning to talk to you about it

Babydoll - Yep I write fan fic here and post it on WTE as well, though I haven't been getting any writing done on my current story lately :sigh: it's bumming me out, too

Sad_Girl said:

:reject: Actually, there have been several things which came up recently that have made me consider coming up in June instead of May. I've been meaning to talk to you about it

Oh, that's fine! I'm not going anywhere. :wink: And I was thinking that a bigger meet-up in June would make more sense, anyway. :)

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: You are new around here, Babydoll

We Pleban Party girls like to post hard and fast :shifty:

Souly - Not much happening here. Typical tuesday night, I suppose :hmm:

House was on, which just about made my day, even though the episode wasn't the best.

I have three more exams this week, then I'm free :hyper:

Drea said:
Babydoll - I love the sig :lol: Though I will admit I was expecting an ES pic after the Bono!tub "Amateur" pic :wink:

lol, i wish!! but the stupid size limits had to limit me to 52k! :madspit:

of course if i could, id have the ES icon... :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, that's fine! I'm not going anywhere. :wink: And I was thinking that a bigger meet-up in June would make more sense, anyway. :)

Who else here is from Toronto and're going to that thing in June? :D

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: oooooooo how COULD i FORGET these]/i] possibilites......

Indian/Pakistani?

or Native American?

and :wink: it's a FABUOLUS & FUNNY fantasy! :applaud:

bingo!! 100% pure bred indian. however, here in north america, ppl think indian refers to native american :lol: which is weird cuz we dont look similar at all!

I may be in a motorcycle safety class from the 12th through the 14th, plus I have to come up with the money to replace the brakes on my truck :madwife: hopefully just the pads and/or shoes and not the rotors. Mark had the truck all :censored: winter and never fixed them :madwife:

Souly said:

Who else here is from Toronto and're going to that thing in June? :D

It started out that SG was going to come and stay with me in Brantford, and then we were going to try to get to Toronto for a few days while she was here, and get together with Drea, and head over to Ikeaville and visit with Bri, but then Tre announced yesterday that he'll be in Toronto the first weekend in June, so everything will be pushed back a few weeks, I'm thinking. No solid plans yet, but we can let you know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom