Pleban Girls Party - When life gives you lemons....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Monk :up: :laugh: I don't think I've ever seen Tony Shalub (Sp?) in a role that I didn't love him in, he's a great actor

Last edited:
Someone is supposed to die, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that. I was thinking it could be Denny, but I don't know.

The cliffhanger I'm sure is gonna be insane! :lol: As much as I hate cliffhangers, it's a great way to keep us interested in the show until the new season starts up again.

ThoraSEB said:
Someone is supposed to die, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that. I was thinking it could be Denny, but I don't know.

The cliffhanger I'm sure is gonna be insane! :lol: As much as I hate cliffhangers, it's a great way to keep us interested in the show until the new season starts up again.

:yes:

I've actually had my struggles with OCD, so I can totally feel Monk's pain :lol: I'm not even 1/8 as serious, but I do have some idea how debilitating it OCD can be. I love stories which feature a 'flawed hero' and Monk is a perfect example. I also fell in love with Rick Schroeders character the seasons he was on NYPD Blue :love:

sg...
ahh i have ocd as well but mine is more of a counting thing... or not being able to leave if the clock isnt on the hour or 15 30 or 45 past....
i have that kind of ocd...
sometimes i wish it was the cleaning kind, but i know that can be just as bad!

:lol: Mine revolves around memory, actually, rather than cleaning - I'll remember something that happened when someone was wearing a certain shirt - and I'll react to the shirt

or associated with a certain number - it's kind of complicated but very very annoying. I can't stand certain numbers, I'll avoid multiples of six for example.

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Mine revolves around memory, actually, rather than cleaning - I'll remember something that happened when someone was wearing a certain shirt - or associated with a certain time or number like an address - it's kind of complicated but very very annoying. I can't stand certain numbers, I'll avoid multiples of six for example.

that stinks... i am sorry :hug:
that sounds more like me too
my doctor tells me my superstitions are like ocd

circa1992 said:

I'm so upset! :scream: :( He deserved to win more than anyone!!! :sigh:

:yes:

Molly that exactly what it's like, my own little superstitions. It is annoying :madwife: but It's controlable once you learn to deal

I think about the explainations people had for things before modern psychology are remarkable. I just love looking at old legends, stories and superstitions and using modern medical beliefs to analyze them - the human mind is an incredible thing

sg
the thing is that i think superstitions are our way of feeling like we have some control over our fate...
are ocds the same thing? i have often wondered if it is our desire to control the uncontrolable...

Thats it exactly - we latch on to the things we can control because we can't stand feeling as if were are totally helpless in the face of ... well, life.

9.gif

Back
Top Bottom