Pleban Girls Party - When life gives you lemons....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, god, Wild! Is it midnight at yours? :ohmy:
That means it's 1 am here!

I always forget to check the bloody time! :banghead:

brb

If Thora takes Larry, and Wild wants Bono, I'm soo getting Edge. Or at least The Explorer!

I'll be honest... I'd do any of them! Individually or together... now there's a nice idea! ;)

aww you had sun today Thora? I was out and there was some sun but it was pretty cold actually!

Wild, are you in the UK? Cos it's midnight for me too! :D

:wave: :wave:

hi wild, jez, thora & kat! :D :hug:Z

just here for a few ....................
have been getting some beads here in Mid-Manhattan....did the other errands {xerox, pick up stamps in the area too} sincve the other places are near by the bead stores.

CONGRATS, WIld! :hug: :hug:

& sooo cute that jamie!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
:wave: :wave:

hi wild, jez, thora & kat! :D :hug:Z

just here for a few ....................
have been getting some beads here in Mid-Manhattan....did the other errands {xerox, pick up stamps in the area too} sincve the other places are near by the bead stores.

CONGRATS, WIld! :hug: :hug:

sooo cute, jamie!

Hi! Oooh you're from New York? I'll be there for a few days in september, never been, bit scared, lol!

Ok, I'm back now. :D

Since my "friend" (not the monthly one, the other one) stopped calling me altogether, I agreed to late night calls again :lol: Well, what's a girl to do :shrug:
We're going to the movies on Friday :dance:

Hi Dazz :hug:

chickadee said:

Hi! Oooh you're from New York? I'll be there for a few days in september, never been, bit scared, lol!

I'd be happy to give you suggestions of where to go {besides the most obvious places.......

My fortes are in Music{u2/rock & other}, Art , Architecture, Sceince, the Green places in NYC {particulay Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn & part of he Bronx}......some History and food markets/eating out many kinds of cuisnes tho French I know least!

so if any of those interests are yours...i cna give you extra suggestions...:D

DOn't be TOO scared.....most of the people in thuis city what ever ethnicity, race, religion/or secularlist or economic levels they can be/usually are nice. Alot are very nice.

there are nasty people in any group and i have been helped by all kinds of people when i've had difficulties on the rare occasion

I also travel alot on public transit SUbway & Bus.so again I can help ease alot of your concerns....

Does anyone know who this quote (or something similar to this) is by:

"Those who fail to learn the mistakes of history are condemned to repeat them."

dazzledbylight said:

I'd be happy to give you suggestions of where to go {besides the most obvious places.......

My fortes are in Music{u2/rock & other}, Art , Architecture, Sceince, the Green places in NYC {particulay Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn & part of he Bronx}......some History and food markets/eating out many kinds of cuisnes tho French I know least!

so if any of those interests are yours...i cna give you extra suggestions...:D

DOn't be TOO scared.....most of the people in thuis city what ever ethnicity, race, religion/or secularlist or economic levels they can be/usually are nice. Alot are very nice.

there are nasty people in any group and i have been helped by all kinds of people when i've had difficulties on the rare occasion

I also travel alot on public transit SUbway & Bus.so again I can help ease alot of your concerns....

yeah am quite worried about subway and stuff, lol although I can use the tube in London fine (not now though, too scared since the bombs)

I'm only there for 3 days probably so I'm not sure what I can do in that time. I'd like to do some shopping and see some museums and culture. and the other thing if you know of anywhere safe and reasonably not too expensive to stay cause I have no idea where anything is, lol!

Aw i appreciate you offering to help! :D

chickadee said:

yeah am quite worried about subway and stuff, lol although I can use the tube in London fine (not now though, too scared since the bombs)

I'm only there for 3 days probably so I'm not sure what I can do in that time. I'd like to do some shopping and see some museums and culture. and the other thing if you know of anywhere safe and reasonably not too expensive to stay cause I have no idea where anything is, lol!

Aw i appreciate you offering to help! :D

Are you going to NYC? :hyper:

Sarah - I'm pretty sure the quote is by a Chinese philosopher. I can't remember his name, but I'm sure I'd remember if I saw it. Confucious perhaps? :shrug:

I think there are people I haven't spoken to before! Hi :)

I've heard that quote but I can't remember who it's by..

ThoraSEB said:
Sarah - I'm pretty sure the quote is by a Chinese philosopher. I can't remember his name, but I'm sure I'd remember if I saw it. Confucious perhaps? :shrug:

Thanks

Ugh, I have no idea who it's by and I need to include that quote in my conclusion because it will fit really nicely :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom