Pleban Girls Party - When life gives you lemons....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
I don't really know what actually is the difference between a mary sue and an "ordinary" fiction involving female characters.

I think the loose definition of a Mary Sue is that the author puts herself in the protagonist's shoes. Ordinary female characters would be women already in the fandom, say Ali or Morleigh in this fandom, or Arwen or Eowyn in LOTR, for example.

Oh, f*ck. I had this huge, long reply all written out, and then it disappeared.

I think basically it was:
WB Molly:hug:
Kat, a new chapter :hyper: yay!
I act like a fourteen year old on too much coffee :lol:

If I can remember what else I wrote, I'll post it :lmao:

Hi Molly :)

you can just TELL a Mary Sue when you read one, most of the time. Like most writers put a bit of themselves into characters to make them get into the story, but there's a difference between that and then all-out clone! which is never good.

hahah
i just say i am a mary sue because i am a pale with green eyes and dark hair with a tint of red...
it is kind of an joke between my friends and i
a guy at the pub i went to called me a mary sue yesterday because he said i was idealistic and a dreamer... it was funny... i am too old to be a mary sue, really

how are you, by the way ?

jez - I hope you'll like the new chapter whenever I manage to do it!was getting a bit bored with the fic so despite what I said before i think there will be some love triangles ;)

Molly, were you asking me how I was? Lol! If so I'm fine! You?

yep i was asking you chickadee ? i am gald you are good...
i am ok... bit upset as i took my dogs out earlier and there seemed to be a gang that took over the major part of alki... i had to run home... i am really still in shock as this has always been a quite area!
now i am about to just go into my yard and weed

Ooh, love triangles :drool: You mean there might come something out of the slight tension between the girl (Rach, am I correct?) and Bono? Or a new twist?

Molly, is there another meaning to mary sue that I don't know about?

JezSnape said:
Ooh, love triangles :drool: You mean there might come something out of the slight tension between the girl (Rach, am I correct?) and Bono? Or a new twist?

Ah, maybe! You never know! I like to have a few twists, makes it more interesting! otherwise I find stories run out of steam a bit! So I'll just see where it takes me, sometimes Rach has a mind of her own!

I bring you lemons :love:

lemons_cut_lg_clr.gif

My sister & Jamie paid me a surprise visit today :) :D

He's such a cutie. He laughed and played with me and hugged me. My sister said that he don't do that to any of his other aunties :hyper:

She later sent me a text:love::heart:

" We are all saying how well you look, keep it up sis, well proud of you "

Back
Top Bottom