Pleban Girls Party - When life gives you lemons....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I figure some of the discomfort was from the amount of moving he did today. I dind't think of the weather, but that makes sense...

:lol:
It's not so exciting really. Today I realized I lost my Claddaugh (sp?) ring. And while I searched the house deperately it was no wehere to be found, so I thought perhaps it fell off my finger at the hospital yesterday. A nurse told me to go talk with Security, so I did. And there was a rather fine looking lad there, in uniform no less :wink: *ahem*
Anyway, I proceeded to explain about my lost ring, and was desciribing it when he interupts, asking if I mean a Claddaugh? I said yes, but usually people don't recognize the name. That's when I noticed the accent, and then he informed me that he's irish, and he's got one of his own at home. I resisted drooling over his accent, chit-chatted for a few minutes more, but then had to get back to gramps.

And that I do! :eek:hmy :
I was telling SG about some of it the other day. :lol :
You'll find it ever so amusing...perhaps I'll write it tomorrow :flirt :

Sadly, I really should go too.

Wild :hug: Have a good day hun.
Sweet dreams SG.
And take care, clone. Give Sarah a hug for me. :hug::heart::clonelove:

Oooh, bonding over an Irish symbol, how fitting! :sexywink:

I'll be awaiting your e-mail. :flirt:

:hug: :clonelove:

WildHoney said:
Thanks VP :hug:

Night SG ... make sure those dreams are sweet & innocent :lol:

Actually Wild, I should try to get some sleep, too. :( Didn't sleep too well last night.

But before I go to bed, I have something for you. Check your PMs in two minutes. :kiss:

:hmm: wonder if adam knows how mean you are.... watch out for hawaii, i'll tell him all about it ;)

HAAAWWWAAAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom