Pleban Girls Party...When Clonecaptians Attack.....Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Russty:drool:

Sept rules:rockon:

Did you see PJ is rumored to play it Penn after the stones concert!?

I hadn't heard that one yet! DAmn for not doing a full tour yet, they sure are getting around. :giggle:

Well it seems that the damn dvds will upload, but for some reason it gets part way thru the burn and then says its failed. :madspit: I'm trying a new dvd to see if it happens with a different one.

Dismantled said:

Dazzy:hug: I saw that about the bag searches:( :yikes:

i didn't even hear about it till later in the afternoon! Goods thing i do listen to the news..... <and liberal/progressive radio>.... Would i have been "WTF?!" tomorrow if I didn't know!

see ya all later.............

it's a BEAUTIFUL DAY here!!! I'm going out now to the gorgeous parks, walk & sit around working on my jwelry, then i'll head for the library later! :wave: s :D

Dis :hug: :bighairsister:

VP, your therapist sounds so cool!

i just posted on the setlist thread--the friend who's wedding i went to in denmark emailed this morning. said she had 2 GA's to the show in Copenhagen and did I want them...

waaaaaaaaaaaa! :sad:

I'm so sad about London, on a more somber and less self-indulgent note. awful....

daygloeyes2 said:

*squirts hand sanitizer everywhere*

Trashing a journal, PLEBA-style! :rockon:

hand sanitizer slip and slide:love:

slides along journal bar..knocking drinks and people over

*rips apart feather pillows

*rolls in champagne, then hand sanitizer, slides down the face of things*

Wild :hug:

Dismantled said:

sprays cheap champange all over:rockon:

ToUpload4.jpg

Oh....you said champagne....:shifty:

WildHoney said:

You going to be in and out all night ?? :hug:

Not all night, but there are some errands I should have done right after my massage, that I need to do soon. She made me feel like a rag doll, and so being the self-indulgent person I am, I decided to go with it, and just come home. :lol:

Hi SG! :hug:

Having a yard sale is too much work. :grumpy: People should just give me money :giggle:

How's everybody this afternoon/evening? Especially those of you in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom