Pleban Girls Party...When Clonecaptians Attack.....Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
Pope Bono gives his blessing to the new thread title! :up:

pope_bono.jpg

:lmao:

I would become a nun :yes:

Brought up a catholic so know the rules.....:up:

dazzlingamy said:
lol!

Just think though, on xmas day, while you're wrapped up all snuggly watching the snow fall (perhaps?) and roasting chestnuts on an open fire, i shall be in a swimsuit at the local beach eating seafood and crying about the hot weather! lol

i so love the winter. I want to be one of those travelling people, but instead of 'endless summer' i'd go for 'endless winter' :lol:

*snerk* Not that TO gets a "real winter", compared to other places in the country... But yeah, snow on the ground at Christmas, definitely. After New Year's, give me spring please :wink:

WildHoney said:

Although this little nun would probably chase the pope around Vatican city :lmao:

omg:lmao:

the vatican is taking a beating today:lmao:

were you here earlier when ruff said she wanted to lick Bono's rosary :lmao: and I said Vatican city just exploded:lmao: well I think it just blew up again

FlyYourKite said:

Howdy! :drool:

Wow that Pope Bono picture is hilarious :lmao: It's just so wrong.

can you imagine if Bman was the pope:drool: I'd so convert to religion and go to mass:drool:

WildHoney said:
Girls

Can i ask you what has been your favourite BP???

Working on the next one this weekend....

I'm kinda partial to the Dis and bono one myself:drool:

:shifty:

WildHoney said:

Get down on your knees and pray for the holy fathers guidance. Seriously i wonder what would be the first thing Pope Bono would do???

guide me:drool: :drool:

Seriously? Pope bono would do something with Africa ...I bet he'd spend alot of his time and the Vaticans money there:up:

WildHoney said:

Wish you'd read some :sad:

Maybe one day you'll recieve them

I know:sad:

I'd love to but I feel funny cause I'm not the only one that uses this computer:grumpy:

bonoishot said:

OMG :hyper: can i hide in your suitcase, you can phone work and tell then ive been Bono-knapped :lol:

17 days
:drool: :drool: :drool:

17 days:drool: :drool: omg:drool:

how long til Oct 3rd.....

I know....:hyper:

TOO LONG:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom