Pleban Girls Party - We've Got U(2) Under Our Skin......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm definitely feeling overwhelmed with all the new tasks that are being assigned to me, but it's true. As long as I take my time, and not worry too much, it should be fine.

Wild! :flirt:

I know :sad:

If it was England , we would have been banned from all football competions by now.

There's 2 places that i would never go to to watch a football match, Italy and Turkey. :no: :yikes:

I 've been going since 1984 and have never seen any trouble in UK. Although when i went to a final in Copenhagen in 2001 there was a lot of fighting around us ( although my mates protected me )

It sounds like the next few games in Italy will be played with no fans in the seats at all - just officials and cameras :ohmy: Wow, I mean - just - wow. I can't believe how nuts people get. I know it has happened here over sports, too - though I can't remember of one which ever led to a police officers death.

It's just scary to see people lose control like that

:hug: Bye Thora take care

I'm not sure I'll be on, though - I have to pick my nephew Matty up from his drivers training class at 8:30 and have been feeling a bit fatigued today - I may just come home and crash in front of the tv

Night Thora :hug:

SG, i know football is a passionate game but 99.99 % of supporters are genuine and law abiding :yes:

There is a small minority who claim to "support" most of the clubs who are just there to cause trouble :tsk: and aren't even interested in attending the actual games... luckily our police know most of the culprits and deal with accordingly.

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Bye Thora take care

I'm not sure I'll be on, though - I have to pick my nephew Matty up from his drivers training class at 8:30 and have been feeling a bit fatigued today - I may just come home and crash in front of the tv

laziness :rockon:

Doing nothing :drool:

Add a big glass of JD & diet coke and a box of chocolates( hardly any calorie one's, ....... if only they exsisted :combust: ) and i'm there :flirt:

WildHoney said:
Night Thora :hug:

SG, i know football is a passionate game but 99.99 % of supporters are genuine and law abiding :yes:

There is a small minority who claim to "support" most of the clubs who are just there to cause trouble :tsk: and aren't even interested in attending the actual games... luckily our police know most of the culprits and deal with accordingly.

yeah. I think that's probably a universal truth; though different places/governments deal with it differently. There will always be people who will do something to ruin a good thing :shrug:

So, do you and NI do anything special to celebrate Valentine's Day? :heart:

WildHoney said:

laziness :rockon :

Doing nothing :drool :

Add a big glass of JD & diet coke and a box of chocolates( hardly any calorie one's, ....... if only they exsisted :combust: ) and i'm there :flirt :

8_8_36.gif

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

I was meant to be going football but that's had to be rearranged so i'm at home :shifty:

i have to go see the surgeon for a check up on 15th so we'll go out for lunch after.

Can't even be naughty as he can't :sad: stupid tests :madspit:

Aww :hug: but it's worth it if the tests prove useful though :yes:

Gav is such a man I might've casually dropped a mention or two about valentines day and I get the response 'I don't need a special day to tell someone that I'm with that I love them, I can do that every day' or something along those lines

:rolleyes: He's too cute, I can't even really get upset with him for copping out :lol:

:stops by to check on lifeless thread:

:wave: at any Plebans who may come by later.

:goes off to prepare to watch Lost for the first time in months:

(and to go back to work tomorrow :sigh: )

Back
Top Bottom