Pleban Girls Party - We've Got U(2) Under Our Skin......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like his hands to be sort of together like they are cupping something. I want to show all the imperfections in his hands. I'm thinking about doing his fingerprints in a different colored thread so they stand out. Probably doing his hands in black and white and doing the fingerprints in red.

:hug: Having you guys here helps. Its nice to know people care. :heart:

I swear this board breeds procrastinators. :giggle: Just take it one day at a time and try not to let things overwhelm you. Sometimes it can seem like way to much stuff at once. :heart:

You know what's sad? Even if there was absolutely no one here for me to chat with, I could still procrastinate on this board.

Come to think of it, I could probably procrastinate sitting alone in an empty room as well...

Like I said, when I do things, I do them well.
Procrastination is a skill like any other. :wink:

Ugh, so far I haven't freaked out to much. There have been times though...when you think of it all at once :crack:
I worked really hard at not leaving everything to the last minute...so I suppose that's helped. A bit.

Oooo, I really do love that idea. I can just picture it in my head. In highschool we were supposed to do this project where we had to do this whole paint a picture of something close up but have a messgae...blah blah. But we ran out of time.
Anyway, mine was full of cheese ( Hey, teens are allowed to be cheesy)..but it was of this little girls hand and my hand, and this little glowing marble...
I dunno, cheesy message/imagery...but I think it would have looked awesome.

Random: I love that heart thing he does with his hands. Someone around here has a avatar where the heart he forms lights up or whatever...very cool. :up:

Imagery can be cheesy and still be effective sometimes. Songs can be full of cheese as well, but still manage to get to you.

I love when Bono does the heart thing. Some how when he does it, it just seems so none cheese. :lol: Bono is just to sweet for cheese. :wink:

Well I've been procrastinating going to bed, but I have an early workshop I'm helping with tomorrow so I guess I should go get in bed. It was great talking to ya as always. :hug: :heart: :love: Nighty night

I have no idea WTF is going on here, but I feel the pressing need to share.

2007-02-03T202542Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-CHEWBACCA.jpg

Bono if he didn't shave his chest? :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You know what's sad? Even if there was absolutely no one here for me to chat with, I could still procrastinate on this board.

Come to think of it, I could probably procrastinate sitting alone in an empty room as well...

Like I said, when I do things, I do them well.
Procrastination is a skill like any other. :wink:

:sigh: I know the feeling... I suffer the same.... I now made a deal wtih my parents that after dinner I stay downstairs and do homework for an hour, cuz otherwise I just do nothing... I gotta make the year, so I guess I can at least try..

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Awwww.....I thought you were up to all kinds.

:hmm:

Mehta has developed a well-earned reputation as an innovative and courageous HD filmmaker whose movies often address the universal issue of identity and tradition and leather pants, however she is not without satin sheets. Her films often have a humanist vein, attacking in dark corners and alleys, as well as expressing her outspoken distaste for underwear. In India, her film hot melting sensous Fire inspired a great deal of (mostly kinky) men to backlash, were offended by the portrayal of the lesbian relationship (many saying such a thing did not exist in their culture, others saying it would be less offensive if the women has been Muslim instead) Rock the Cashbah baby. and who felt their way of life, the status quo, might be threatened. Controversy was revived once more when Mehta attempted to film Water: Skinny dipping in India. Protests broke out as rumours spread about the possible subject matter of the film, Bono, and she was forced to end up filming elsewhere in my bedroom. Further, some accuse Mehta of simply trying to make a fast dollar by appealing to the West by portraying Hindiusm in a negative light and accuse her of exaggerating obscure practices, demonizing the culture.

:lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Seriously he was really nice. I was so nervous my palms were sweating and my mouth got so dry it was hard to speak. But I got through it. At one point he was so cute and so into what I was saying he put his head back and closeds his eyes trying to imagine what I was describing. I about swooned at that point. :drool: When we were wrapping things up he got this sweet little look on his face and then asked if I was going to use the lyrics or not. I had told him that I might not when he called to set up the meeting. He practically begged me to use them. He said he would really love it if I did. I told him I would try to incorporate them then. Thankfully I had left room in case it seemed like he was cool with it. I totally wanted to hug him when I left, but I resisted the urge. :wink :

:hyper::D:up: way to go Russty. :dance:

Last edited:
I'm doing pretty well, thanks :)

Gavin has his son for the weekend so we won't get to talk again until Monday, probably - He said he was going to miss me :love: :cute:

Isn't it funny the little things that can make me happy :happy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Aww :cute:
Its funny that sometimes men don't know how much it means that they say those little things to us.

pm sent, finally :corn:

:yes: he's so sweet, I still sort of die of shock whenever he does something really nice. I'm just coming out of a relationship where I would be made to feel as if I had the black plague if I tried to get a hug or anything. For the first dozen calls to Gavin I was like 'I'm not interrupting am I? i don't want to bother you' and finally he told me to knock it off :reject: in a loving way of course. :p but I was so used to being told I was being a pest every time I called my ex that I just believed that was how everyone would feel

PM right back at you :wink: and that wasn't ridiculously long

greeneyedgirl said:
I've been so lucky in my relationship with Mr GG :heart:

Gavin is lucky to have you 'bothering' him :hug:

:hug: I'm glad that you have such a good guy to love - it's wonderful to see people who are so good for each other :heart:

Gav and I are both lucky to have each other, I think. :yes: He's got his 'love' war stories / battle scars as well. I think we're slowly convincing each other that it isn't impossible to be loved and respected for who we are

Back
Top Bottom