Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems i'm the only one willing to admit it

My Names Wild and i'm a blue Crack addict.
7.gif

WildHoney said:

I can imagine you now trying to put it up and keeping it erect

2.gif

say the word erect and something/someone else comes to mind :lol: :Evil:

i've been camping years ago hope i remember how to put the damn thing up

gutted at camping though when i'm now spoiled with nice hotels lol! the things we do to for B

hey D:wave:

WildHoney said:

I had to re read that a few times - I read it as thr things we'd like to do to B :giggle:

All i can say is God help him in Toronto :evil:

:ohmy:

:laugh: So what time are you guys getting in on the Friday? *hopes it's early enough so that I can meet you before heading to the 'rents*

WildHoney said:
Are you going to the gigs at all Drea???

I have a ticket for TO 1, and am hoping to get my hands on one for TO 2... TO 3's out of the question because my cousin Evan (the one who looks like JT era Adam) is getting married the day of TO 4, which means I'll have to go to the 'rents on the Fri night. However, I won't have to board that train till nearly 7pm, so I could certainly come down from work and see you guys (if you don't have GAs and thus be racing to get in), as the ACC is attached to Union Station :) I want to meet you guys!!

Drea said:

I have a ticket for TO 1, and am hoping to get my hands on one for TO 2... TO 3's out of the question because my cousin Evan (the one who looks like JT era Adam) is getting married the day of TO 4, which means I'll have to go to the 'rents on the Fri night. However, I won't have to board that train till nearly 7pm, so I could certainly come down from work and see you guys (if you don't have GAs and thus be racing to get in), as the ACC is attached to Union Station :) I want to meet you guys!!

yeah we get to see you :hyper: it would have been such a shame to come all the way out there then miss you

Drea said:

We're only going TO4 so if we have to go through Union Station then we wait for you:hug: We'll arrange something nearer the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom