Pleban Girls party - We've got a bLue Crack Addiction but we don't want no cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:sad:

I guess I'm retired, then.

And at the tender age of 18 no less.

:sigh:

:p

:hug:

I'll always be your number 1 fan!

It's been awhile since you've written any caps eh? You must be spending more time painting nudes of B or something :wink:

bono_gal said:
Dont mind me...Ok, Ive just uploaded this pic and the first time i seen it i really did, almost explode!

Bono-Reflection.jpg

My opinion on one damn hot pic of B!

:ohmy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

hot AND beautiful!!!

:wave:s ....catching up, gals.....:D

Mucca said:

:hug:

I'll always be your number 1 fan!

:hug: Awwww :heart:

It's been awhile since you've written any caps eh? You must be spending more time painting nudes of B or something :wink:

:laugh:!!

*gasp* Who told you!?
:wink:

They have become more infrequnet though, havent they? :sigh:
I did do one a lil while back...
:scratch:
Oh yeah, the summer night one....
And before that was the pool I think...

Wow....is that all I've done recently? :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, you slacker! :wink:

It's funny cause it's true.

Maybe my memory is skewed, but I think I used to do one every few nights, or week, unless I was really busy...:ohmy: :huh:
No wonder I can't remember them all! :lol:

As for writing so few...
I suppose the new wave of hardcore Bono smut has distracted me....while also lowering demand for my work...:p

How do you guys know if you're getting the boys right when you right? I'm just curious. Was it a matter of trial and error until you found it or is there some sort of rules to follow that are more guidelines than actual rules?

CeeCee said:
How do you guys know if you're getting the boys right when you right? I'm just curious. Was it a matter of trial and error until you found it or is there some sort of rules to follow that are more guidelines than actual rules?

research research research!!!! I watched countless videos and dvds read and listened to interviews and books, etc...

~BrightestStar~ said:

*gasp* Who told you!?
:wink:

They have become more infrequnet though, havent they? :sigh:
I did do one a lil while back...
:scratch:
Oh yeah, the summer night one....
And before that was the pool I think...

Wow....is that all I've done recently? :ohmy:

Maybe all you need is some inspiration!

0bono1-vi.jpg

nowupload.jpg

And some Edgy inspiration...you know just in case you ever feel like an Edge day :wink:

edge0263.jpg

1ghxrs.jpg

CeeCee said:

I have no idea if what I write is any good.
In most cases I don't think it is.
But a couple of girls kept harassing me to keep doing it....and showered me with praise, so I did. :shrug: :lol:
They used to be short, now they're pretty long.

And it all started because of a body shot :lol:

I even have it saved :heart:

(it's the thing I posted earlier for Susan)

So basically...erm.....I just write from whatever happens in my sweet lil innocent mind :D

heh.
I suppose seeing lots of pics and vids of B helped a bit :wink:
(that's my kinda research :drool: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

And it all started because of a body shot :lol:

I even have it saved :heart:

(it's the thing I posted earlier for Susan)

So basically...erm.....I just write from whatever happens in my sweet lil innocent mind :D

A body shot was what started it all?? Really? I totally don't remember that.

Sweet and innocent....right.....then so am I :tongue:

Sad_Girl said:
Did someone say Edge HD?

530956857mi.jpg

And OMG the look on his face :lmao:

:lmao:!!

Yep, My dear Mucca, a body shot started it all.
Long ago.....in fact, before this place had truely begun. It was in one of our many thread derailings I beleive...at this time, it wasn't a true cap though...:wink:

" Just for one minute imagine laying down, him hovering over top of you. He lowers his lead, licks a trail up your stomach, pauses to kiss your neck, then places his lips on yours, wrapping his mouth around the lemon..sour and sweet sensations bombard your mouth......

*goes to melt again*"

See?

It's a piece of history. :wink:

Not long after it was followed by a similar, slightly longer peice...about a trip to the movies. :wink:

:laugh:
I feel like I should be sitting in a rocker knitting :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yep, My dear Mucca, a body shot started it all.
Long ago.....in fact, before this place had truely begun. It was in one of our many thread derailings I beleive...at this time, it wasn't a true cap though...:wink:

" Just for one minute imagine laying down, him hovering over top of you. He lowers his lead, licks a trail up your stomach, pauses to kiss your neck, then places his lips on yours, wrapping his mouth around the lemon..sour and sweet sensations bombard your mouth......

*goes to melt again*"

See?

It's a piece of history. :wink:

Not long after it was followed by a similar, slightly longer peice...about a trip to the movies. :wink:

:laugh:
I feel like I should be sitting in a rocker knitting :lol:

Yummy :drool:

:lol:
We could probably start a pleban museum of smut with all the things that have gone on in here!

Mucca said:

Yummy :drool:

:lol:
We could probably start a pleban museum of smut with all the things that have gone on in here!

:giggle:

We probably could.
Oh the memories.:laugh: :heart:
You girls :heart:

I came for the boys, and I stayed for them......and you girls. :wink: :hug:

Night!

PS.
You wanna know why I've had no caps...it's cause I've been having the *weirdest* B dreams.....
One involved B doing a lil dance in his underwear :huh: :lmao:

Just about the only U2 dreams, far & few involve me and sometimes frinds trying to get to a club to get tix or to see if they'er playing. We haven't actually been at an actual show ] in any of my dreams since the beginning of this or the end of last year :grumpy:

The "search" has it's own excitemnt, but I want "payoff' ,too! :grumpy: :wink:

<at least my day-dreams are often quite vivid!!! > :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom